What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swagger View Post
    When you first suggested it I was like looks interesting. The start of the game is kinda boring but when you get further I loved it! Its still pretty hard for me but I'll get used to it
    It's like that for everyone I think. It takes a while getting used to because of the minuscule amount of combat and all the running away and hiding. But once you get the hang of it, it's awesome fun to play. XD I loved it.

Where are you up to at the moment?

Comment

• I am in the part where I got a broken marionette on a rubble

Comment

I am in the part where I got a broken marionette on a rubble
        That's not very far at all. You have a long way to go, and the best is yet to come as well. XD Have fun.

Comment

• LOL yeah I do have a long way to go. I don't have any attacks yet XD

Comment

• I'm playing Fullmetal Alchemist 2: Curse of the Crimson Elixir.

Comment

• Lately I've been playing a few games, offline mostly, Street Fighter 4, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Brothers in Arms : Hell's Highway, F.E.A.R. Files, and Gears of War 2 (still haven't beaten it).

In SF4, I'm trying to unlock all the characters on medium or higher, but Seth is murdering me at every turn

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 is pretty fun, but I've been looking for the right combination of players that feels right for me and my figthing style.

Brothers in Arms I'm playing again mostly to find all of the hidden Kilroys in the game.

Gears of Wars 2 I'm just trying to beat the game. I don't play it all that often so it's taking forever to beat...

Comment

• I'm thinking of picking up Siren for PS2 at Gamestop (before you say anything, I don't have a PS3, so I can't get that remake that everyone's been fawning over).

Now Haunting Ground took me a little while to get used to (as missv said before that happens to everyone), and reviewers seem to think that the controls/mechanics of Siren break the game. On the plus side it's only about 8 bucks IIRC, and the positive reviews suggest that if you can get past the mechanics, it's one of the greatest survival horror games.

Comment

• Finished Arkham Asylum (PS3) Very awesome game, probably will keep playing it till I 100% the game *77% complete on all bonuses so far* before I get into another game.

Comment

• Oh boy I'm playing Re4 for the first time in ages and it sure is hard since I'm used to Re5 control
                    Last edited by Guest; 08-29-2009, 03:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post

Now Haunting Ground took me a little while to get used to (as missv said before that happens to everyone), and reviewers seem to think that the controls/mechanics of Siren break the game. On the plus side it's only about 8 bucks IIRC, and the positive reviews suggest that if you can get past the mechanics, it's one of the greatest survival horror games.
                      Really? It felt petty much like Silent Hill to me. And yes...the game will make you wet yourself, but part of that is it is insanely hard. You better have a spare controller as well as spare underpants because you will get annoyed. It's not broken control hard, though, it's 'I'm an undead bastard you can't kill and I have a frickin' axe!' hard. Between those two elements I could never play for more than an hour at a time...and it's a big, big game.

Comment

• I should really be going through Clock Tower 3, Max Payne, Hitman and Cold Fear... but I got side-tracked and started playing Resident Evil 3 again.

For a good reason, anyway.

Aside from that, I've been playing Drakengard and Drakengard 2.
                        I just love being able to fly and battle on a dragon.

But all of this talk of Haunting Ground wants me to play through it again.
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 08-29-2009, 05:59 PM.
                        sigpic
                        Non-blurry Signature Version
                        Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                          But all of this talk of Haunting Ground wants me to play through it again.
                          You and me both. ><

Comment

I am in the part where I got a broken marionette on a rubble
                            Be wary of the cool death traps. xD Pay attention to Hewie growling at things.

Comment

LOL yeah I do have a long way to go. I don't have any attacks yet XD
                              And you wont get any either. XD

Haunting Ground is not about fighting, it's about running. It's probably the complete opposite of a game like RE4.

The only offensive things you can do are. Kick, which does little to no damage. You can get Hewie to bite while you make a quite getaway. You can set traps (leave things on the ground) Or throw things at people.

All of it does little damage anyway and just serves as something to distract or slow an enemy while you run away.

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                              Well I'm just about to start Siren, or Fahrenheit. I heard that too, I just hope it's not to hard.

Originally posted by Swagger View Post
                              Oh boy I'm playing Re4 for the first time in ages and it sure is hard since I'm used to Re5 control
                              I think RE4's controls are better than RE5's. They work better.

Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              Really? It felt petty much like Silent Hill to me. And yes...the game will make you wet yourself, but part of that is it is insanely hard. You better have a spare controller as well as spare underpants because you will get annoyed. It's not broken control hard, though, it's 'I'm an undead bastard you can't kill and I have a frickin' axe!' hard. Between those two elements I could never play for more than an hour at a time...and it's a big, big game.
                              Damn, sounds really hard. Maybe I should play Fahrenheit first in case I'm stuck on Siren forever. Is it hard like, just insanely difficult with tough enemy's. Or hard as in, the enemy's are smart, and you have to outsmart them?

Comment

• Lol I just ordered the Xbox version of Silent Hill 2 (best price I found for the game, as opposed to PS2 greatest hits, plus my friend just gave me his Xbox) and Siren for a good 8 or so bucks. Hmm, I guess I dug my own prospective grave. This is a game I want to like though.

Comment

Working...
                                X