No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atm im just playing a bit of RE5, COD4 and MCLA. Im just waiting for Dragon Age: Origins to come out lol oh and of course theres MW2, L4D 2, Halo ODST, RE DSC and well thats all i can remember, i would say RE psp but that wont come out for a long time lol

Comment

• Downloaded the Dead Space and RE5 demos. Been playing MGS4, Assassins Creed, RE2 and GTA IV

Comment

• TURTLES IN TIME BITCHES!

Comment

• ^ Cowabunga!! The SNES version, right?

Yeah yeah, I know, "ZOMG NOT 4-PLAYER", but I still love it more because

A. I grew up with in on the SNES
          B. I never knew there was an arcade version until about a month ago
          C. The remixed style on XBLA just... threw me off. In a bad way. D:

Comment

• Haunting Ground at the moment, feel like playing something else though.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
              ^ Cowabunga!! The SNES version, right?

Yeah yeah, I know, "ZOMG NOT 4-PLAYER", but I still love it more because

A. I grew up with in on the SNES
              B. I never knew there was an arcade version until about a month ago
              C. The remixed style on XBLA just... threw me off. In a bad way. D:

Na dude,I think its the Arcade port not the SNES port.

Its pretty fun but some of the trophies are a bitch to get (survival mode)
              this game is fun though,one of the few games im not playing to get trophies for they're just there.

Comment

• Currently replaying Drakengard again, I still can't help but laugh at some of the FMVs - the games are a bit weird, but only because of the English censorship on them.

Followed up with Silent Hill, Silent Hill 2, Clock Tower 3, Haunting Ground.

.... Seems like a pattern is starting here.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Enetirnel View Post
                  Currently replaying Drakengard again, I still can't help but laugh at some of the FMVs - the games are a bit weird, but only because of the English censorship on them.

Followed up with Silent Hill, Silent Hill 2, Clock Tower 3, Haunting Ground.

.... Seems like a pattern is starting here.
                  >> Decided which of Fiona's outfits you'll play as in HG?

Comment

• I finished Gears Of War 2 earlier this afternoon.

Whao.

Far better than the already awesome first in pretty much everyway. It feels so much bigger, in scale and in length. So many awesome moments. Looking back it did end rather....lamely and the final boss was a pushover compared to RAAM in the first but it's still a highly enjoyable fight.

I'm really looking forward to the third game.

Comment

• Hearing Marcus' father at the end was a really good touch to finish the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Stu View Post
                        Hearing Marcus' father at the end was a really good touch to finish the game.
                        I liked the "Metal Gear Solid" style ending when there's a nice piece of dialogue at the end after the credits with the logo, it is a nice touch. I'd imagine the third will be released in 2011 since 2010 is already jammed pack with all big titles (Halo, Fable, Mass Effect, Crackdown, Splinter Cell, Natal) I think they might spend another 6 months on polishing and refining the multiplayer, unless they will go for another November release. Next year will be mad I tell you, mad!
                        Last edited by Zombie Fred; 09-12-2009, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                          >> Decided which of Fiona's outfits you'll play as in HG?
                          Either one of these two Spoiler:

But I accidentally deleted my save off my main memory card, so I have to go and finish Haunting Ground again before I can stream it properly.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I just played Marvel vs. Capcom 2 on PSN for the first time...damn people are cheaper there than on XBL.

Comment

• I'm still working on getting my save file for re5 back to where it's supposed to be after I had to send my ps3 to get fixed. I'm also playing Burnout Paradise City and nhl 09. I have CoD WaW but I haven't played that in awhile.

Comment

• Finished RE: DS. I'm taking my Wii back to my dorm with me tomorrow, so I'll probably be playing:

RE4, REUC, MP3: Corruption, Mario Kart Wii, or LoZ: Twilight Princess again sometime in the near future.

In the meantime, Pokemon Diamond is always good for an hour or two.
                                Last edited by DarkMemories; 09-12-2009, 07:36 PM.
                                A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

Working...
                                X