No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some bastard sold me a used copy of Fallout 3 for PC when i placed an order for a new copy. so yeah, gotta return it and wait even longer and, that's what i'll be playin' soon.
    Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• About to start replaying The Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion on the 360 since I never got a chance to try some of the DLC on the PS3 since it isn't available there. But only after I finish efficient leveling my character.

Comment

• I efficiently finished levelling my character, its lv 2. I spent so long originally trying to make the best character possible that I never actually played oblivion. I then just decided to blitz through it at lv 2.

Comment

• Right now, I'm going through Resonance of Fate. Bought it yesterday and, so far, it's keeping my attention, though I think the characters are horribly boring. The combat system is pretty fucked, too, but in a positive way. I think it's a lot of fun. Might take me a few months to complete, though. Seems like a very long game, and I don't really have the patience to sit down and play through devotedly like with some other games.

Comment

• I just finished "The Witcher" and now I am starting good old Resident Evil Remake ;)

Comment

• More Final Fantasy XIII started chapter 12 know.

Comment

• Super Metroid.
                sigpic

Comment

• Still playing God of War III but I'm about to go pick up MLB 10 The Show. I need my baseball fix.

Comment

• RE 5 tomorrow when I get it.

GOW III demo and Turok today.

Comment

• RE5 Gold edition, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow & Pokemon SoulSilver.

Been playing Pokemon & Castlevania a lot, since it's so much easier to pick up these
                      days while I've been busy with college. Training for the elite four just waiting until all
                      of my Pokemon are at least lvl 50 in order to face Lance, he mopped the floor with me
                      when my Pokemon were 41-45.

Comment

• Beat God of War III less than an hour ago. I liked it, but the ending was kind of disappointing.

Still playing HeartGold, now trying to get my Charizard and Sceptile up to level 50 for the Battle Frontier.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• biohazard 3

Comment

• Started my 3rd playthrough of Twilight Princess.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well, now that Silent Hill: Homecoming is on a ball ache rest period I decided to try out PERSONA 3 FES, an inexpensive 15 bucks. Ahhh, the first full moon is a day away and I'm enjoying the hell outta this game. Familiar, simple gameplay, catchy (though sometimes inane) music, and a great aesthetic. The Velvet Room w/ Elizabeth's side quests is a lot of fun. I'm not an RPGer these days and this is a welcome return for me.
                              Last edited by GuardhouseMusic; 03-28-2010, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• Dividing my time between GTA: Episodes of Liberty City and Fatal Frame: Mask of Lunar Eclipse (yay! english patch )...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

Working...
                                X