No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On my last playthrough of DA:O. Trying to get that damn Traveler trophy.

Comment

• Super Street Fighter 4 and Final Fight Double Impact
      sigpic

Comment

• Just completed dreamweb and Again: Eye of Providence both great games, re-playing Phoenix Wright: Trials and tribulations and next week Alan Wake Cannot wait for that.

Comment

• I'm playing Bully. It's like a teenage GTA (well, it is made by RockStar, right? ). Anybody else play this? It's so... fun. It really is. Probably because I kissed a guy somehow in the game. No no no, the game is fun, even without all those gay connotations (PETEXGARY).

Also playing Metroid Prime 3. The gameplay is good, but GOD, I keep getting stuck on the first first first level (where you're exploring the ship). Psssht.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
            I'm playing Bully. It's like a teenage GTA (well, it is made by RockStar, right? ). Anybody else play this? It's so... fun. It really is. Probably because I kissed a guy somehow in the game. No no no, the game is fun, even without all those gay connotations (PETEXGARY).
            Yeah, it's from Rockstar. It's a really fun game but it can get annoying if you go for all the achievements for it... There's actually an achievement for kissing boys, that was kind of funny (Over the rainbow it was?)

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Playing RE4 at the moment, testing out some mods I've been working on.

Though, I'm tempted to go and play Final Fantasy XII or some more Outbreak at the moment...
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Nier.

It's terribly flawed but the music is so amazing.

Comment

• Fear 2 Uncut

Comment

• Just finished Modern Warfare 2 SP... Great campaign! Like an epic action flick. Loved the ending Spoiler:

Shame IW is pretty much dead, I would love to see MW3.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                      Just finished Modern Warfare 2 SP... Great campaign!

Aaah... much better.

Im considering playing STALKER + AMK mod again. Ive been promoting it heavily and over a dozen people have given very positive feedback on the mod pack Ive compiled. Some even started crying and turned religious because of the horrors they endured.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                        Just finished Modern Warfare 2 SP... Great campaign! Like an epic action flick. Loved the ending Spoiler:

Shame IW is pretty much dead, I would love to see MW3.
                        It was pretty much just like a big budget action movie...lots of ridiculous moments, huge explosions and such...but the story was pretty bad and had lots of inconsistencies. If you appreciate it for what it is, it's really cool, but if you sit there and nitpick it's really a disastrous story. I enjoyed it.

As for me, I'm still playing Modern Warfare 2 online, along with MLB 10 The Show. Might start up Fallout 3 soon.
                        Last edited by Vector; 05-12-2010, 05:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                          It was pretty much just like a big budget action movie...lots of ridiculous moments, huge explosions and such...but the story was pretty bad and had lots of inconsistencies. If you appreciate it for what it is, it's really cool, but if you sit there and nitpick it's really a disastrous story. I enjoyed it.
                          Agreed... I understand that it isn't the super hyped masterpiece, but it's a good game, much better that a few that I've played (Hour of Victory comes to mind... TERRIBLE BORING CAMPAIGN). I'm not being picky, I just enjoyed as it is.

Comment

• Pretty much been playing SSFIV, till Dragon Age gets patched and stops crashing so much.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            On my last playthrough of DA:O. Trying to get that damn Traveler trophy.
                            Having problems with this one too. Won't unlock no matter how many times I've been everywhere.
                            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• Do as many sidequest as you possibly can.

DA:O has never crashed on me. Not once. But there are a few glitches that bother the hell out of me here and there.

I wont play Awakening again though until they do release a patch cause there is so many things wrong with that game.

Comment

• I've been wearing the buttons off my controller playing Battlefield: Bad Company 2. The story was decent but the multiplayer is downright awesome. I love sticking a knife in the top of some poor unsuspecting snipers head. Anyone else playing this on 360?

Comment

Working...
                                X