What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
    Do as many sidequest as you possibly can.

DA:O has never crashed on me. Not once. But there are a few glitches that bother the hell out of me here and there.

I wont play Awakening again though until they do release a patch cause there is so many things wrong with that game.
    Which version are you playing?

The game has been constantly crashing since PS3 Firmware update 3.30.
    Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• God of War Collection.
      I am ashamed to admit, that before today, I had never played a god of war game.
      Now I see what all the fuss is about, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
        Which version are you playing?

The game has been constantly crashing since PS3 Firmware update 3.30.
        I've been playing on PS3. No crashes for me yet. I havent played today, I'm to tired. Any specific spot it crashes as so I know when to save?

Comment

• Am so stupid I just realised I asked what version you where playing and you said you where after a trophy.

I've been playing on PS3. No crashes for me yet. I havent played today, I'm to tired. Any specific spot it crashes as so I know when to save?
          It's never crashed on me until I updated the firmware to 3.30.

The crashes are pretty random, its being patched soon so hopefully I can get back to it.

sigpic

Comment

• Mass effect 2 on PC, haven't played the first one, but I'm getting most of the story, I think

Comment

• God of War 3 !

Comment

• Originally posted by Enigma_632 View Post
                Am so stupid I just realised I asked what version you where playing and you said you where after a trophy.

It's never crashed on me until I updated the firmware to 3.30.

The crashes are pretty random, its being patched soon so hopefully I can get back to it.
                Hopefully there will be a patch for Awakening especially for the Sentinel Armor which happens to be my favorite in DA:O-A but when put on by a human it becomes the Gray Warden Commander armor from the Wardens Keep DLC.

Comment

• Rocket Night demo
                  sigpic

Comment

• Last night, I won the Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus map pack in a giveaway on Twitter...which is awesome, because I wanted the maps but didn't want to pay $15 for them. Ultimate win. I'm enjoying playing Crash and Overgrown again, and the new maps are alright. It's just cool to have more maps to play with.

Comment

• 3D DOT GAME HEROES.

Comment

• For the Dragon Age patch (PS3) all that I could really find is listed below.

The patch covers the following issues:

- The high rate of crashing on firmware 3.3.

- The issue where redeeming codes was no longer showing the free download items.

- Adds the trophies for the upcoming Darkspawn Chronicles DLC

So it doesn't look like the armor is being fixed unless it's not listed.

sigpic

Comment

• Well that blows dick.

Comment

• Well, it seems the Dead Aim hype in the 'I'm Happy" thread coerced me to go and get it at gamestop for 15 bucks. I haven't played it since its release, and it's just as I remember: tight, fun arcade style gameplay. They do good things with the zombies' numbers and it was significantly fun to play an RE game where enemies don't stagger back when you shoot 'em. I can't wait to start fighting the hunters and other enemies.

Comment

• I got the lust for the Original Residenty Evil game again im think of playing it on my PS1 soon.

Comment

• Lost Planet 2...until tomorrow when I get my copy of Red Dead Redemption. XD
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X