No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started to replay Bioshock after reading Game Informer's preview of Bioshock 2. LONG LIVE RAPTURE!

Comment

• Getting pissed at Resident Evil 3. Everytime I hear something that even sounds like "UROOOOAAAA!!!" I'll throw a controller in the direction it came from.

Hopefully I'll get to play RE5 from tomorrow until Sunday. Unless (and I assume this'll happen) my brother conveniently forgets the 360 from Buffalo.

Comment

• i was playing splatterhouse today

damn this game brings back memories

Comment

• 40 hours into Zelda:TP just finished the temple of time..now that I picked up RE:zero I'm debating whether I jump into that next or Star Wars:Rogue Squadron III.

Comment

• I just got skate 2 sent to me, looking forward to playing that

I went to my local gamestation today and got a brand new sealed copy of resident evil 3 xplosiv on pc

Comment

• mercs 2 world in flames,trying to piss off all the factions.

Comment

• well ive just started playing Dino Crisis anf it's pretty awesome so far.

the first time a Velociraptor atttacks you is so scary and cool.

Comment

• Persona 4 and Manhunt 2

Comment

• Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Always good to return to this game, it's fantastic.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• I been on Metal Gear beaten it and im going on Metal Gear 2 soon.

Comment

• L4D

Comment

• I've been playing my PSP a lot lately, since my PS3 got the YLOD last week...and I've been playing Chains of Olympus, Silent Hill Origins, Killzone: Liberation, and the demos for Resistance: Retribution and Phantasy Star Portable. The PSP has a good amount of really nice games...and seemingly no one knows about them.

Comment

• Pokemon Silver and trying a few of my GBA/GBC games.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              I've been playing my PSP a lot lately, since my PS3 got the YLOD last week...and I've been playing Chains of Olympus, Silent Hill Origins, Killzone: Liberation, and the demos for Resistance: Retribution and Phantasy Star Portable. The PSP has a good amount of really nice games...and seemingly no one knows about them.
                              the psp does have alot of good games but i just wanted one for MGSO

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                                I've been playing my PSP a lot lately, since my PS3 got the YLOD last week...and I've been playing Chains of Olympus, Silent Hill Origins, Killzone: Liberation, and the demos for Resistance: Retribution and Phantasy Star Portable. The PSP has a good amount of really nice games...and seemingly no one knows about them.
                                Yeah their are some good games for psp like Monster Hunter series and Silent Hill Origins and Castlevania but I find the releases are few and over huge time spans..but the homebrew scene is interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X