Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have been playing RE5, dead space, RE2, and silent hill 1

Comment

• Beat the earth temple in Zelda windwaker (damn it was like 5 hours I spent in that dungeon)and now starting RE:Outbreak file #2(yea this is my first play through), Red Ninja end of honor(this has a horrible control response, and ninja panties.. ), Bully (scratch Bully the disc won't play, picked it up used and it looks like a dog eared rental copy) and replaying Silent Hill 4:the room (with subtitles on)
      Last edited by Harry Mason; 04-16-2009, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• X-Men Vs Street Fighter
        sigpic

Comment

• Picked up Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II and checking it out...

Comment

• Metal Gear AC!D 2.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
              Metal Gear AC!D 2.
              the AC!D games arnt to bad, i enjoyed them at least.

Comment

• RE5, COD WAW, Dead Space. Actually i've been playing offline multiplayer in COD WAW split screen with a few friends of mine. That shit is fun, even tho there are only 4 players.

Comment

• Been on Saint Row 2 and Final Fantasy XII.

Comment

• I've been playing RE5 again because of the versus DLC, and I've also been playing COD4.

Comment

• Still playing Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance II. It's very Diablo-ish but some of the environments are really great, the custom weapon system is a lot better than the first game too. Pretty good story so far.

Comment

• Resident Evil 5 (360), Final Fantasy IV (DS)
                        Facebook | Myspace | PlayStation | Raptr | Steam | Twitter | Xbox Live | Xfire | Youtube

Comment

• Dino Crisis! This game brings back some awesome memories.
                          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                          Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• ive just started playing Silent Hill and im up to Midwich Elementary School, it's pretty awesome.

ive also been playing Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 on the PC. it has to be one of the greatest games in history those two games, i love them.

Comment

• Squaresoft's entry into survival horror (hint starts at the opera)

Comment

• ive been playing roller coaster tycoon on my laptop.

ahaha i love making a rollercoaster and not putting a end on the coaster and KILLING PEOPLE!

or making a coaster with no end and when they fly off the coaster they land in a shark tank or the ocean.

god this game is blast!

Comment

Working...
                                X