Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Town of Green View Post
    Prince of Persia - Sands of Time

I think I'm rediscovering my old love for platformers. Althought, SoT tries to hard to be a combat oriented game as well and the fights suck.
    Ah, Prince of Persia, great franchise.
    Of course, it's all fun and games until this thing pops out in 2010

Hopefully the new games will just ignore this movie like it never happened, I suggest Silent Hill doing the same, oh wait
    I've been playing Soul Caliber 4 again, suprisingly I'm not getting as tired of it as I did with 3
    Last edited by REmaster; 04-26-2009, 11:21 PM.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
      I liked The Darkness demo. So it's really worth a purchase?

The Darkness is worth a buy but thats just me. You might want to rent it. It has really nice graphics and fun gameplay. Now the games I'm playing is Conker Live and Reloaded. I reconmenned this game to anyone if you like a squirrles that has a Big potty mouth. The game is really funny and time well spent. Oh and its only for the xbox original but I managed to make it play for the 360.

Comment

• ^ lol, I always wanted to play Conkers, I hear there was a few "R-rated" scenes in those games . Are they ever going to make another one?
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Playing Silent Hill 2 for the first time, midway through Toluca prison, in a cold sweat. Bar none one of the greatest gaming experiences I've had in years. I'd continue but I want to go to bed soon and I'd rather listen to pleasant music prior to sleep rather than have the effect of the game stagnate.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
            ^ lol, I always wanted to play Conkers, I hear there was a few "R-rated" scenes in those games . Are they ever going to make another one?

Trust me!! You will love it!! And I don't think they are making another one. I hope they do!!
            Last edited by hellrizer; 04-28-2009, 02:48 AM.

Comment

• Currently playing:

RE:CVX, RE4, Soul Calibur II & III, DMC2... I also managed to find a copy of Silent Hill 2 - the one with the box and bonus discs and stuff in perfect condition, I need to get around to playing it but I've been sucked back into older games lately...

I haven't played this many games/swapping them on the hour as soon as I can save the game for quite some time.
              sigpic
              Non-blurry Signature Version
              Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Finished MGS Twin Snakes not so long ago.

Comment

• ive actually been playing the shitty ass UC.

damn this game sucks lol but im gonna beat it.

Comment

• Just beat God of War. It was hard, but unfortunately, it wasn't interesting enough to keep around for future playthroughs, unlike DMC. I'm gettin' rid of it pretty soon.

Comment

• just played Eternal Darkness, it's a great game, I like the whole sanity thing it has going, I always get shocked when I cast a spell and half my body blows up or when I walk into a room and I find myself on the ceiling, just a great game

Comment

• Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops on the PSP.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                          Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops on the PSP.
                          ahh thats why you havnt been answering your psn messages

Comment

• Oh shi---

*checks PSN*
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                              Oh shi---

*checks PSN*

lol you never reply back anyways.

it must be a habbit for you

Comment

• Playing God of War: Chains of Olympus on PSP. Probably one of the best PSP games ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X