Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonic the Hedgehog 2. <3

Comment

• STALKER shadow of chernobyl(With oblivion lost mod)
      plain,simple,radioactivemutant violence.whats not to love?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kronk View Post
        Playing God of War: Chains of Olympus on PSP. Probably one of the best PSP games ever.
        I agree i love that game, it's so damned epic.

I like Persephone.

Comment

• ASSASSIN'S CREED!

I'm really digging this game. It might be that I'm really bored, or that it's really a good game.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• ^i hate the ending to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
              ASSASSIN'S CREED!

I'm really digging this game. It might be that I'm really bored, or that it's really a good game.
              me too; I love how it looks, the story seems good too, I saw my little brother play it (it's his game), but then decided to play it myself, I didn't see the ending, onlly most of the assassinations, hehe. The thing I think I'll never achieve is getting all the flags, they are too much and I don't whant to wast my time looking for them.

Comment

• Shemue 2, this is like the 5th time I played it and I never get bored of it

Comment

• Streets Of Rage 2.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Suikoden Tierkreis, not a bad game if you excuse the fact everyone on the english dub seems to be on Speed with some ADD thrown into the mix.

Comment

• Silent Hill: Origins. Currently onto the Sanitarium, which is so goddamn huge, I just get bored playing it. It's an okay game but nothing special.

Also playing Resident Evil 2, doing Leon B. Onto the Labs.

Comment

• Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko

man does that game remind me of when i was younger

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                          lol you never reply back anyways.

it must be a habbit for you
                          Sorry about that, I'm usually going back and forth around the house like a blue-arsed fly. I've been alternating between Portable Ops and LittleBigPlanet.

Speaking of LBP, there's a great little offer open to all UK residents. If you're one of the first 5,000 people to subscribe to their channel, you get a free woolen sackboy. =D

Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 04-30-2009, 09:35 AM.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            Sorry about that, I'm usually going back and forth around the house like a blue-arsed fly. I've been alternating between Portable Ops and LittleBigPlanet.

Speaking of LBP, there's a great little offer open to all UK residents. If you're one of the first 5,000 people to subscribe to their channel, you get a free woolen sackboy. =D

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/04/...o-all-uk-fans/

np dude.

i would like a little sackboy (do get any ideas perverts) but i dont live in the UK, i can probably pick one up on ebay though.

Comment

• played a little Doom 3

Comment

• Recently went back to Fallout 3 after leaving it for so long, wished I'd hadn't gets better everytime I play it.

Nothing beats going hunting in the wastelands in the middle of the night, never know what you'll find out there.
                                Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X