No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've returned to Helghan once more, fighting through the streets in Killzone 2 multiplayer. Recently gotten back into it, namely because I have nothing else to play right now. Might play some RE5 Versus in a bit.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• bout to go play some versus with John.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
        I just arrived in Silent Hill.
        i gotta say i love the track they play after Douglas leaves to bring his car around, the hospital is going to be cool

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
          i gotta say i love the track they play after Douglas leaves to bring his car around, the hospital is going to be cool
          Yeah i love that song too. Spoiler:

Im in the hospital at the part where you gotta look at a clock and open a brief case right now.

Comment

• Carmageddon 3 for my pc

oh the memorys

Comment

• Still going on MGS3 Subsistance this game is very addictive. I like the cure mode they added. The Boss is pretty cool too.Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah i love that song too. Spoiler:

Im in the hospital at the part where you gotta look at a clock and open a brief case right now.
                yea that's pretty weird lol, i love the hospital's Otherworld, kinda makes it hard to see doors though lol

Comment

• Yeah I'm still on RE5 - only Versus trophies to get now. Though on the side I am also playing Gardening Mama on the DS as well as Chrno Trigger for the SNES.

Comment

• I'm taking a break from MGS3 and returning to the world of survival horror..Rule of Rose.
                    Never played it before, hope it doesn't disappoint.

Comment

• ^ I heard it has a really interesting and creative storyline, but the gameplay wasn't that great, i wan't to play it to see what it's like.

Originally posted by TheBlackMamba View Post
                      yea that's pretty weird lol, i love the hospital's Otherworld, kinda makes it hard to see doors though lol
                      Yeah i know, plus with the Demon licker things it's even harder to find them. right now im looking for the last Tarot card for the door. Spoiler:
                      Also i think Vincent is a really interesting character, he's really creepy but i like him.

Comment

• Mirror's Edge on the PS3.
                        sigpic

Comment

^ I heard it has a really interesting and creative storyline, but the gameplay wasn't that great, i wan't to play it to see what it's like.
                          From what I played last night I'd say it's exactly how you described it..in a good way

Comment

^ I heard it has a really interesting and creative storyline, but the gameplay wasn't that great, i wan't to play it to see what it's like.

Yeah i know, plus with the Demon licker things it's even harder to find them. right now im looking for the last Tarot card for the door. Spoiler:
                            Also i think Vincent is a really interesting character, he's really creepy but i like him.
                            lol i kinda figured, well don't get too attached to Vincent he has his own agendas and since this is your first playthrough, you'll get the best ending no matter what you do lol

Comment

• I've been on RE5 mercs for a while and im thinking of going on MGS2 soon.

Comment

[Line that makes me feel bad for killing the Monsters because they may be people. I'm a monster D:]They look like Monsters to you?[/Line that makes me feel bad for killing the Monsters because they may be people. I'm a monster D:]

Silent Hill 3 is my favourite of the series.

Comment

Working...
                                X