What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
    Wolfenstein 3D... I'm in love with retro FPS.
    ... when I saw Wolfy on the xbox marketplace I couldn't resist. And for 400 MSP is a complete bargain.
    Was an instant purchase for me too.
    Pretty awesome how the game has full 5.1 surround sound in the XBLA version

Comment

• played some RE5 online, finally got all the treasure

Comment

• I just played Uncharted Drake Fortune at my friends place and it was epic, i love that game. I'm gonna have to go buy myself a copy soon. I can't wait for Uncharted 2.

And i played Brothers in Arms Hells Highways for a bit it was really cool, but i need to play the second game first cause i didn't get the story.

And i played Red Alert 3 which was pretty cool, and i love how the chick characters are so powerful, i love commanding my army of beautiful but deadly woman.

And i also played Red Faction: Guerrilla which was fucking epic, the level of fun in the game to be had in amazing, so much destruction, i want to buy it now. I played it for hours with my friend.

Comment

• I finished Bioshock today.
          Absolutely fantastic game.

Now I'm playing the 'Bid on a cheap copy of Dead Space on ebay' game. Been playing for weeks. Still haven't won
          sigpic

Comment

• Playing the original Metal Gear Solid on the PSX. Fond memories.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• me and mr.spencer are both playing MGS1 while talking on vent. saying MGS1 quotes back and forth

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                me and mr.spencer are both playing MGS1 while talking on vent. saying MGS1 quotes back and forth
                You both just earned +1 respect points.

Playing Texas Hold em on the web. Going to play for real stakes tonight.

Also going on a COD4 spree to finish my frag movie.
                Last edited by Member_of_STARS; 06-10-2009, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• played a lil Metal Gear Online

Comment

• we have to play some time

Comment

• Playing through RE: Umbrella Chronicles for the first time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kronk View Post
                        Playing through RE: Umbrella Chronicles for the first time...
                        sorry to hear that

Comment

• i was playing resident evil outbreak(jap) reminded me of the old times....i still need to get the wire for the online off ebay though. my favortie characters to play as in that game was Cindy/s(D), Monica, Reagan (B) and Rita. but i cant play right this moment becuase im typing a long essay....

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                            we have to play some time
                            yea we should

played some good old RE: Directors Cut, cheesy lines galore lol

Comment

• I'm playing the horrible game called Hour of Victory. If you cross with this bitch, do yourself a favor and avoid it. I've borrowed it from a friend to get some achieves, but it's terrible... bad controls, stupid AI... it's not as bad as Alone In The Dark Wii but is so close!

Anyway when I finish this piece of crap, I'm going for Silent Hill: Homecoming. That should wipe the bad taste.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• While I wait for my PS3 to return from repair, I've been playing Fable II. I got it for Christmas and just opened it the other day...and let me just say...this game is addicting. The character development, customization and choices that impact the story is what more RPG's should aspire to be like. The combat system is a bit iffy but I've gotten used to it, and the story is starting to get interesting. Even now when I have to get up for work in a few hours, I have the urge to play it...

Comment

Working...
                                X