No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completed Mobile Suit Gundam target in sight on my ps3, isn't a bad game but the engine lags like hell sometimes must be all those models been rendered at once but then again it was a ps3 first release game but meh =/ not bad at all.
    Last edited by DXP; 07-27-2009, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• Oh cool, I was having a look at that the other day. I might check it out if the lag wasn't extremely bad.

Played some more RE2, raided Wesker's Desk.
      So much for doing a speed+knife run - blew so much time just looking at stuff.
      sigpic
      Non-blurry Signature Version
      Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• A friend of mine actually bought me Resident Evil Archives: Resident Evil as a belated birthday gift, and he basically said to me, "You know you were going to end up buying it eventually. At least this way you don't have to pay for it." So, I've started playing through that again.

Comment

• So after just starting Silent Hill 3, I'm reasonably overwhelmed.Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
            So after just starting Silent Hill 3, I'm reasonably overwhelmed.Spoiler:
            Yeah SH3 is definitely the most atmospheric of the three. It's very good. I love what they have done with the save game icon as well. It's really cool. It gets even better soon as well.

Well right now, my friends are over at my place and we had the brilliant idea play COD4 online and insult everyone with childish insults at 1 AM in the morning. My friend and I were telling someone we wanted to lick them, and my brother was sending people creepy messages about poo. Then we laughed as we heard peoples reactions over the microphone as we played. Best match's ever lol.

Comment

• Hahaha, nice Missv. That would have been hilarious to have heard.

Caused a bit of hell with a few friends on an MMORPG today - someone ended up getting a temp ban. Ended up playing Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XII for a little bit.

Then spent the rest of my day playing RE1 Director's Cut and Tekken 2.
              sigpic

Comment

• I was playing REC just yesterday, and I can't recall, either it froze or something killed me. The disc has a lot of scratches and I barely even expected the PS2 to read it. There were points where the dialogue would drop and maybe eventually start playing again (I missed most of "a Jill sandwich." ;_;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                  Finished the Water Temple on Zelda OOT now im up to the shadow Temple.
                  I never got passed the Water Temple.

Then again, I was much younger. But I'm pretty sure I got myself stuck there...

Yeah, currently playing RE2. Platinum Edition.

Comment

• just got Uncharted, pretty cool game, kinda like the guy version of TR

Comment

• Replaying Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Final Fantasy X: International and Jak II.

Comment

• Guardhouse, that really sucks about the disc.

I played RE-GS2:CV again and was doing a Rodrigo recording and ended up forgetting which way to go around in the Inferno Dungeon.

I feel like playing Final Fantasy XII - Revenant Wings, or Guilty Gear Judgment...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                          Yeah SH3 is definitely the most atmospheric of the three. It's very good. I love what they have done with the save game icon as well. It's really cool. It gets even better soon as well.
                          What I love about SH3 is that Heather's personality decides a lot of the environment descriptions. I forgot what the specific thing was but one of her comments read "I'd rather not be thinking about [this] in an alternate reality." While I'm pretty sure it was implemented in one way or another in the previous games, it didn't seem as thorough.

Comment

• Mass Effect.

Spoiler:

I also just tried the Dissidia Final Fantasy demo on my PSP. Wow. WOW. I never thought I'd enjoy a fighting game so much, let alone a fighting game on a handheld. It really is an awesome demo...it's making me really wanna buy the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                              I also just tried the Dissidia Final Fantasy demo on my PSP. Wow. WOW. I never thought I'd enjoy a fighting game so much, let alone a fighting game on a handheld. It really is an awesome demo...it's making me really wanna buy the game.
                              Good choice of a game.
                              I've got it on pre-order here, can't wait for the day I can pick it up.
                              If you wanted to try another fighter - it's older styled but it features some more Final Fantasy characters, then you could try Ehrgeiz: God Bless the Ring, I love it as an old fighting game.

Speaking of fighting games, I miss the Guilty Gear series even though it has been officially stepped-up with BlazBlue... it's just not the same to me - batch of new characters. I miss good old Sol, Ky...
                              Last edited by Enetirnel; 07-30-2009, 02:03 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                                Replaying... Jak II.
                                Jak II is a great game. I love it. Have fun man. It's very hard at times though.

Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
                                What I love about SH3 is that Heather's personality decides a lot of the environment descriptions. I forgot what the specific thing was but one of her comments read "I'd rather not be thinking about [this] in an alternate reality." While I'm pretty sure it was implemented in one way or another in the previous games, it didn't seem as thorough.
                                Yeah I think I remember where that is. In the mall when you investigate some food I think. I may be mistaken though. I do love that fact as well, Heather's character is very interesting. I love how the world around her is to her tastes.

Anyways I went over to my bet friends place and we stayed up playing the new Nazi Zombies DLC till about 4 AM in the morning. I think Nazi Zombies is possibly the greatest mini game ever created. I love it. I played the original map a few times for fun. But mostly I played map pack to which was set after the war in a sanatorium that we had to get the power back on the activate traps to kill zombies. We played it for hours it was so fun. The 3rd map pack I played for a bit as well, but then it was to late and I went to bed. But it was awesome while I played it, I had an MG-42 and had just opened up a gate to go out into the swamps when I hear something behind me and I turn around and there is a huge zombie dog with it's eyes on fire running at me. I shoot at it and kill it and the rest of them too. Nazi Zombies is quite scary playing it alone in single player, and really really fun playing it in coop. I could play it for hours on end.

I was also playing my friends Brothers in Arms Hell Highway game, it's really good, I have to get it and Earned in Blood sometimes. I have the first game and it's great. I'm going to go pick up the other two very soon now.

I also tried out RE4 on my friends Gamecube since I only have the PS2 version. I haven't played RE4 in ages, and I have to say I think I have been a little to harsh on it. It's a lot better than RE5. After playing them both together RE4 is tons better. The gameplay in RE4 seems a lot more refined and a lot more fun, and I like the controls better. It feels more natural. The atmosphere is very good to. I do love the whole village area of RE4. I almost forgot why I didn't like it much for a moment. Then I played a bit of the later areas past the village and I remembered why lol . But still I think RE4 is a lot better that RE5, I just can't stand RE5, it's a chore to play where as RE4 is fun to play. Then I put some Remake in and was blown away again, I was in an RE mood, I hadn't played the classics in a while either but I just got the urge to play them all again. I had a blast playing as Jill going through the mansion. I played a but of RE0 and RE3 as well which was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X