What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sunglasses View Post
    And there are also tons of other things don't link together very well in Dead Space. But I think it's not a tragedy...we are RE fans, and all we know Capcom during this years did tons of similar mistakes with RE, I'm wrong?
    Yeah, but I've come to expect that from Capcom, ha ha.

Comment

• Let's see:

Devil May Cry 4
      Metal Gear Solid 4
      Smackdown vs. Raw 2009

Comment

• seems like Dead Space is either a love it or hate it game, i loved it, game of the year for me as well, which is surprising, since i thought i wouldn't like it as much as i did,since it doesn't have camera angles in it.

Spoiler:

anyways tomorrow im starting the Metal Gear Series,
        Last edited by missvalentine; 01-27-2009, 06:40 AM.

Comment

• Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
          See you in hell.

Comment

• crono trigger

Comment

• Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly (PS2)
              Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Justice for All (DS)
              Resident Evil Remake (GC)

Comment

• im playing through Metal Gear Solid at the moment.

well i got all the way up the second time you fight Sniper Wolf, then my PS2 started having problems and would not load the second disk up unless i restarted the system before hand, so i had to restart the game from scratch today on my PS3.

well i got back up to the first battle with Sniper Wolf today, so far i think MGS is a pretty good game, when i finish ill start MGS2 strait away.

Meryl is probably my favorite character in it so far. but Revolver Ocelot and Sniper Wolf are awesome as well.

Comment

• Saint row 2 neary beaten the gane for the second time I also found this strange thing you can ride a bike up a wall it's awsome byt really strange and also I been on MGS3 I been fighting The End for atlest 30 mins half the times I founf him he spoted me shoot me and did a run.

Comment

• I'm doing a play through of the original series on the ps3. Then I'll move on to the other titles on my ps2 and wii. Trying to keep a fresh memory of events leading up to re5.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                      Meryl is probably my favorite character in it so far. but Revolver Ocelot and Sniper Wolf are awesome as well.
                      loove sniper wolf, and i like the little doggies too

Comment

• Originally posted by SinValentine View Post
                        loove sniper wolf, and i like the little doggies too
                        yes she's awesome isn't she, and her wolf puppies are so cute, i love the little love hearts they make when you have her hankercheif.

i just got back up to where i was before now, im on disc 2 now, it's a great game so far.

Comment

• Street Fighter Alpha 3 on every console possible, to hype for SFIV.

Incoming aerial HK, dHP, QCF + P. This'll never get old.

Comment

• I played a bit of Silent Hill 2, 3 and Homecoming for a bit of 10 year anniversary fun.
                            Last edited by Wesker's Shadow; 02-01-2009, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• i finished MGS just before, it was awesome, so tomorrow im starting MGS2.

Comment

• Biohazard 5 demo on the PS3.
                                See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X