No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond Good & Evil, a masterpiece of a game that sadly didn't sell well.

But thankfully a sequal is being made.

Comment

• Originally posted by YamiYumes View Post
      I completely agree. The writing is amazing as well. I've been bouncing between this and Persona 4...focusing more on P4 since I'm at the final boss xD

But I've actually ordered the original Devil Summoner as well as the original Digital Devil Summoner. I've heard awesome reviews about both...so I have high hopes. Not to mention Atlus has yet to let me down :3
      I just got to the Final Chapter. I've beaten all but one Fiend and that's because I haven't found teh case file for her yet. I'm currently doing as many case files as possible before continuing the story. How far are you?

Later on, I'm gonna do a bunch of filler fusions to get my fusion count up to a multiple of 7, wait for a new moon, and hope my "bad luck" nets me one of the Fiend Riders. Hopefully Pale Rider, because I'm hoping he's as tough as your ally as he is your enemy.

As for P4, I'm going to do an Expert Run sometime this year. Don't know when but I know I'll being start it up sometime in the summer.
      Last edited by Town of Green; 05-22-2009, 02:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
        Obscure 1 rulz
        In that part I thinkSpoiler:

I love the fact that characters dies depending on our actions
        Lol, yeah i love that too, but it's my first playthrough right now and im trying to get everyone to survive. Is Obscure 2 as good as the first?

Right now im deciding weather to visit the nurse or go and explore the dormitory.
        Last edited by missvalentine; 05-22-2009, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
          Lol, yeah i love that too, but it's my first playthrough right now and im trying to get everyone to survive. Is Obscure 2 as good as the first?

Right now im deciding weather to visit the nurse or go and explore the dormitory.
          I think you have to do both lol go see the nurse first.
          I didn't like Obscure 2 because it doesn't depend on us if a character die or not.

Do you know that in Obscure 1 it's way easier to go alone?
          When you go alone, you have to fight less enemies and they are weaker lolz
          Be sure to play as Ashley (nice special attacks), Kenny (he is a good runner lol), Stan (fast with the lockpic) or Josh (emo dude say if there's something in the room that you forgot).

Shannon is useless, but she's my fav character anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrant T-002 View Post
            I think you have to do both lol go see the nurse first.
            I didn't like Obscure 2 because it doesn't depend on us if a character die or not.

Do you know that in Obscure 1 it's way easier to go alone?
            When you go alone, you have to fight less enemies and they are weaker lolz
            Be sure to play as Ashley (nice special attacks), Kenny (he is a good runner lol), Stan (fast with the lockpic) or Josh (emo dude say if there's something in the room that you forgot).

Shannon is useless, but she's my fav character anyway
            HA! we both have the same favorite character. i always play as Shannon and have Josh follow me everywhere, and sometimes Kenny. I like a challenge so ill stay with Co-op.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
              HA! we both have the same favorite character. i always play as Shannon and have Josh follow me everywhere, and sometimes Kenny. I like a challenge so ill stay with Co-op.
              Cool, Shannon is awesome in Obscure 2, her voice is perfect and I liked what she became because of Obscure 1 :p

*makes you curious* xD

Comment

• Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition

Who cares about Dante?
                See you in hell.

Comment

• I care about Dante.

So there

Comment

• a few ....

1- Call of Duty : World at War
                    2- Tales of the Abyss
                    3- Breath of Fire IV
                    4- Tales of Phantasia
                    5- Star Ocean : Till the End of time

Comment

• i had this game for along time and i let my friend barrow it and he stopped by 10 minutes ago and now im playing one of my favorite games of all time!

Spoiler:

Comment

• Yeah too bad I can't play my original European version on my PS2 :-( cos they forced us europeans to buy a copy of the original mgs just to play it and with the V7 ps2 it can't verify the mgs disc cos of the crappy lasers they used at the time.
                        I have to do disc swap with Action Replay loaded via disc swap using an old ps1 demo disc then once AR is loaded run Integral as a backup.
                        Last edited by kevstah2004; 05-23-2009, 09:11 PM.
                        If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• I rented Bionic Commando, so I've been playing that. It's not as good as I was hoping considering how excellent Rearmed was, but I'm having fun with it for the most part. Still, some of the design decisions, particularly regarding how they handled the collectables and challenges, are utterly moronic.

The story is awful, too, and not in the typical "so bad it's good" Capcom sorta way, but rather "so bad it's bad."

Comment

• Originally posted by kevstah2004 View Post
                            Yeah too bad I can't play my original European version on my PS2 :-(
                            I have to do disc swap with Action Replay loaded via disc swap using an old ps1 demo disc then once AR is loaded run Integral as a backup.

damn dude that sucks. Special Missions is pretty damn expensive too. if you have a ps3 you should be able to buy VR Missions (US) and play it on the ps3 since its region free

Comment

• I've been absolutely hooked on the XBLA port of "Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Oratorio Tangram". I'm horrible at it, but I love giant robots and I love arcade-style games, so it was a must-buy for me.

Also, I've been playing RE 5 still, as well as Bionic Commando Re:Armed (which I'm terrible at).

Comment

• I'm still playing Obscure. And ive been playing RE5 online as well on mercs mode. Ill try Co-op story soon too.

Comment

Working...
                                X