No announcement yet.

What Game/Games are you playing now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been playing Snatcher. i haven't been in the mood lately to play dead space or killzone 2.

Comment

• I'm at the start of Chapter 3 of Gears 2 and I already like it better than Gears 1.

Spoiler:

Comment

• Quake 2 for Xbox 360. I've never took the time to finish it on PC so I guess now it's a good chance to do so... Still I'm pissed because I finally got GH: Metallica and the stupid guitar controller got broke so I can't play. Damn.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
          Quake 2 for Xbox 360.

Wow. I dusted off that thing last night too. But before I could even finish the first part, friends dropped by, interrupting my playthrough. Gonna have to continue later. Every time someone's inspected my achievements, I've received the question "How the hell did you get Quake II!?"
          Last edited by Carnivol; 06-23-2009, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-J View Post
            2 is a much better game than one, the story (which was the weakest link of 1) is much better fleshed out (but kinda falls apart near the end)
            MARIA! MARIAAAAA!

I beat Prototype yesterday, and I was hoping to rent Ghostbusters, but Blockbuster is still out of stock, so I decided to give Mass Effect another shot.

The first time I played it, I really couldn't get into it. However, after having seen Mass Effect 2 in action at E3, it made me want to try the first game again. It's still quite possibly the buggiest and glitchiest mess of a high profile (and I emphasize high profile) game I've ever played, though.

Comment

• UFC 2009 Undisputed

Kicking my friend's ass with the man Quentin "Rampage" Jackson lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Archelon View Post
                I decided to give Mass Effect another shot.

The first time I played it, I really couldn't get into it. However, after having seen Mass Effect 2 in action at E3, it made me want to try the first game again. It's still quite possibly the buggiest and glitchiest mess of a high profile (and I emphasize high profile) game I've ever played, though.
                I just bought a used copy at GameStop for 15 bucks. ME2 at E3 inspired me to pick it up.

Comment

• Mass Effect is a great game, though technically flawed, it's good they're getting rid of the elevators for the sequel. Also, the gameplay footage they showed at E3 pretty much blew any combat sequence from the first game out of the water (in terms of being super smooth, and lag free).

Also, i've been playing Prototype for a few hours now, enjoying every moment of it.

Comment

• Playing Resident Evil. I like the no options deal this has going for it, no auto-aim really can waste bullets

Comment

• sonic 3, more wolfestein 3d now on chapter 3, doom and some classic galaga damn old skool games are the best, gonna boot up saturn version of resident evil and start doing the corny quotes again...you were almost a jill sandwich xD

Comment

• Started playing Uncharted on Crushing, need to get that last trophy.

Wish me luck.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I've got a full plate here:

The Conduit (Wii)
                          Resident Evil Archives (Wii)
                          Tales of Vesperia (360)
                          Eterna Sonata (360)
                          Rockman 1,2,3,4 (PSone)
                          Tales of Phantasia (PSP)
                          Tales of Eternia (PSP)
                          Star Ocean (PSP)

After this I have a crazy back catalog to go through.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivol View Post
                            Wow. I dusted off that thing last night too. But before I could even finish the first part, friends dropped by, interrupting my playthrough. Gonna have to continue later. Every time someone's inspected my achievements, I've received the question "How the hell did you get Quake II!?"
                            Yeah, it happened to me too, the worst thing is when they ask why I would play a game with 0 points worth of achievements... . I'm an achieve junkie, but this is a true classic game! I miss the old times when people play the games not for the achievements/trophies...

Anyway I almost finish Q2, and started playing GH: Metallica, I got a Rock Band guitar and it's awesome!!!! I just love "playing" (quoted as I know it's nothing like the real deal anyway) All Nightmare Long & Frantic... Yay.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I dusted off the Gamecube to play REmake and try out the invisible enemy mode (normal w/ Jill). I've avoided it for the longest time and I can't see why; I find myself more used to the enemy placement than I remember. Either way, I'm staking my bets on which parts will be trial and error affairs. My guess is Lisa Trevor in the cave, every last god damned hunter encounter (I can picture a montage of claw swipes and deaths accompanied by the music piece "The Entertainer"), and the chimeras. Plus I'm contemplating taking Barry's gun. Right now I'm past the crimson head elder and I have 4 full heals.

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
                                Yeah, it happened to me too, the worst thing is when they ask why I would play a game with 0 points worth of achievements... . I'm an achieve junkie, but this is a true classic game! I miss the old times when people play the games not for the achievements/trophies...
                                A friend of mine always asks about the achievements in games. If I recommend him a game of some sort, he'll go all "Any good achievements in it?", with a voice that most of all sounds like your stereotypical naughty man asking if the latinas are hot at... whatever exotic place you might be where there is a majority of latina girls.

Also, ugh, picked up Garou - Mark of the Whatever on XBLA yesterday... playing it online is a nightmare. Hope it gets the Mr. Driller Online treatment

Comment

Working...
                                X