No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's Reptile's theme? It sounds cool and all, but I don't think if fits Reptile very much.

IDK but whenever I think of a theme for Reptile it always sounds something like this. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
      That's Reptile's theme? It sounds cool and all, but I don't think if fits Reptile very much.

IDK but whenever I think of a theme for Reptile it always sounds something like this. lol
      I've grown tired of that theme lol. I really dig his new theme.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
        That's Reptile's theme? It sounds cool and all, but I don't think if fits Reptile very much.

I'm definetely going to put this in my custom soundtrack.
        sigpic

Comment

• Lol I plan on using the Mortal Kombat theme from the movies in my custom soundtrack
          "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• I'll just use the MK9 OST. So far all the songs on it that they have released have been excellent. Especially Mileena's and Reptiles (so far what I've heard).

Comment

• i didn't know that characters had individual themes in this game

Comment

• Yup. Mileena, Sub-Zero, Liu Kang and Reptile are the only ones released atm. I bought them on iTunes awhile back.

Comment

• OMG SKIRLLEX. <3

Comment

• Mortal Kombat Kratos Gameplay Trailer

Comment

• So no one got any advice for the button layout issue I posted? I cannot be the only one who finds that placement awful?

edit: Heh funny the arena they used for Kratos given GoWIII. GoWIII gameplay looked better though.
                      Last edited by Dracarys; 03-23-2011, 05:00 PM.
                      Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Lol I can't wait to kill Kratos with Scorpion I never liked Kratos and always thought GoW was overrated

Comment

• Has it been confirmed whether or not the Klassic costumes will be up for DLC later? (i.e. early unlocks)
                          REALDEMO

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                            So no one got any advice for the button layout issue I posted? I cannot be the only one who finds that placement awful?

edit: Heh funny the arena they used for Kratos given GoWIII. GoWIII gameplay looked better though.
                            I use the standard Mortal Kombat arrangement.

Asuming the stick has the configuration you suggested:

I would use 1 and 5 as high and low punches, 2 and 6 for high and low kicks and 3 or 7 for blocking/running.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by a STARS member View Post
                              Has it been confirmed whether or not the Klassic costumes will be up for DLC later? (i.e. early unlocks)
                              Just to be safe
                              Spoiler:
                              Last edited by CODE_umb87; 03-24-2011, 12:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                                I use the standard Mortal Kombat arrangement.

Asuming the stick has the configuration you suggested:

I would use 1 and 5 as high and low punches, 2 and 6 for high and low kicks and 3 or 7 for blocking/running.
                                How do you manage to do the super special attacks easily, hitting 2 and 7 at once for instance is just a bogus hand configuration and angle. 1 and 7 is even worse.

Is why I'm trying with block on 5, since it is easier to use the thumb in combination with top row.
                                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

Working...
                                X