No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that takes a lot of the sparkle off the game. Make me curious as to why they would do something like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
      They cannot patch the game if different regions are seen as different games, if it was just a simple region lock then it could be removed, but not this.

So who in the UK has this and will be NOT be trading it in?

I never trade in games but really this would make me do it if no one ot play with.
      Well, I'm just hoping for the best possible outcome.

Regarding the matter of online play; I wouldn't trade it in at all, it's a good
      fighter and even if I couldn't play online with anyone at all doesn't change
      the fact that I can enjoy it offline with friends and family.

I'll just say if you like it for what it is, stick with it even if it means that
      you'll only be playing with your region.

We can always play another game when it comes to getting together online
      regardless of region boundaries.

Comment

• ^ that couldn't have sounded more like an afternoon kids special lmao
        "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• I do have a mate of mine who plays MK, so at least that's someone I can play with.
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
            ^ that couldn't have sounded more like an afternoon kids special lmao
            It's the moral of the story.

Comment

• I don't think I'll ever platinum this game. 10 win ranked matches in a row is fucking ridiculous. EVERYONE picks fucking Scorpion, crouches then uppercuts then does demon fire.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                I don't think I'll ever platinum this game. 10 win ranked matches in a row is fucking ridiculous. EVERYONE picks fucking Scorpion, crouches then uppercuts then does demon fire.
                Pick Sheeva and spam down-->up.
                Last edited by Dracarys; 05-16-2011, 10:26 PM.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• lol what a coincidence, I found someone performing my same 11 hit combo + X-ray on youtube.

52% damage. Ermac for god tier.jump 1, back 1, 1, quarter circle back 1, jump 4, quarter circle back 4, X-ray

Comment

• Mortal Kombat DLC Coming This Month - Skarlett To Come With Freebies

Comment

• ^ hopefully the PStore will be up by then
                      "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Episode 6 of Legacy is up.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Well that was... different! Pretty cool though. More in line with Rebirth if anything. Still. Liked it.
                        Last edited by [STARS]TyranT; 05-17-2011, 03:36 PM.
                        http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                        http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                        Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Wow, that's my favourite one so far.
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• If anyone wants to play Mortal Kombat add Enigma_632, I'll been online for a few days with the free online pass, hopefully the PStore is online soon.
                            Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• I'd join you but I'll be trading in MK on the 20th as I want to get L.A. Noire.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• I killed Mr.Spencer because he made a mistake. Now its time to erase that mistake.

Comment

Working...
                                X