X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm cashing you out, Wrathborne.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• ok i tried the 2 day trial, got into a ranked match.

i won but then i tried to get into another one and it never did. after 20 minutes i gave up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post

I'm cashing you out, Wrathborne.
        Can you Fly Bobby?

Comment

• YOU BURNED THE FUCKIN' MONEY! YOU ASSHOLE! YOU STUPID STUPID ASSHOLE!
          See you in hell.

Comment

• Just curious as to the characters that most people think are overpowered or cheap...for me, I hate going up against guys like Noob and Smoke. Noob's ranged attacks are seemingly always spammed and it's tough to get in close to him without teleporting. Smoke is less annoying but devastating in the right hands.

No character pisses me off more than Ermac, though, with his fucking overpowered ranged bullshit attacks that are easily launchable into a 6 or 7 hit combo no matter who's using the character. I've seen people call him "Easy Mac" and I can see why. I honestly have no respect for somebody who mains him.

Comment

• What about Stryker?
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Ermac, Smoke and Noob pull some BS often. Kano turtling heavily followed by barrel roll spam is also annoying, depending on character.
                Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Glad to hear the DLC is this month but where's Kenshi and . . . wasn't it Kintaro?
                  sigpic

Comment

• I love Smoke. he's my main. Feels great doing a 43% combo to a fucking Scorpion spammer in ranked matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                      YOU BURNED THE FUCKIN' MONEY! YOU ASSHOLE! YOU STUPID STUPID ASSHOLE!
                      Bitches Leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rancid Cheese View Post
                        Glad to hear the DLC is this month but where's Kenshi and . . . wasn't it Kintaro?
                        They said they're focusing on Skarlet so your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
                          I really can't understand how it is possible to like something like that. It seems even worst than the resident evil movies.

Especially compared to the game's story mode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                            No character pisses me off more than Ermac, though, with his fucking overpowered ranged bullshit attacks that are easily launchable into a 6 or 7 hit combo no matter who's using the character. I've seen people call him "Easy Mac" and I can see why. I honestly have no respect for somebody who mains him.

Comment

• Mileena pisses me off most often because of that stupid teleport kick that she manages to pull off instantly.

Comment

• just had like 10 matches....terrible. i wont touch this once i get some online trophies.

Comment

Working...
                                X