No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a hint at Klassic Skins and Fatalities becoming available as DLC?

Last edited by Vector; 05-20-2011, 03:10 PM.

Comment

• I think that's pretty much confirmation they're coming.

Comment

• People want more fatalities that are kinder and gentler, stuff the whole family can enjoy.

like these.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• i hope they cost at most 2.99.

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
            Jazwares Mortal Kombat Action Figures Revealed

I think the heads on all of them look pretty bad. Someone else besides Jazwares should make MK figures, then I'd consider buying one.

If the page doesn't work here's the pics

Spoiler:
            I'm actually gobsmacked at how shit these are I did a better job back in the day with plasticine . . . plasticine FFS! Mcfarlane shoulda got the deal on this one . . .
            sigpic

Comment

• According to a reply on the PS blog the online pass requirement has been dropped.
              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                According to a reply on the PS blog the online pass requirement has been dropped.
                Until we can redeem codes again.

Comment

• Are the online matches supoosed to be very laggy for everyone?? (PS3) .. I already have like 50 matches and no a single one was at a "normal" speed; had a hard time landing combos on the first few matches, and then I got used to it; and when i go the arcade game, I feel so fast, that i can't land combos sometimes lOl.

Ohh, yeah; they droped the redeem codes since friday; until the PS Store is back up.
                  Last edited by chris_survivor; 05-23-2011, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Hm. It seems like being a good sportsman in online games sometimes doesn't stop asshats from being asshats.

Geekfill - 'What happens when you beat someone real bad on Xbox Live? Expert a flurry of RAGE messages like the one in the video below. Mortal Kombat is serious business, people.'
                    sigpic

Comment

• Wow...Its like Mel Gibson all over again .

Comment

• HahahahahahahahahahaahhHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH omfg, it's 5am and I just got home form the bar, and someone sent me a link to this same exact video...hahahahahahahahahaha, holy fucking shit dude...I'm crying. My eyes hurt from crying from laughing so hard. This is the best thing the internet has ever come up with. I swear to God, I can't listen to this for 15 seconds without cracking the fuck up. Omg. I'm dying. Omfg. This is the best video I have ever found on the internet. Oh my God. I love this. I love everybody here.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Episode 7!!!

I'm not 100% on the Scorpion costume (thought I thought Sub Zero looked amazing) but that's by far my favourite episode. That looked mega expensive. Brilliant.
                          http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
                          http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
                          Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• "Looking for Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Reptile, Ermac, Jade, Kitana, and Mileena in their old school attire? Consider this two weeks notice."

From the MK twitter.

I'll pick up Sub-Zero and Mileena's. I doubt I'll pick up Reptile since I never play as him.

Comment

• Yeah, it's unfortunate, I don't play as Reptile even though he's my favorite. I seriously hope they release a pack. I only have the Scorp attire fatality (still not redeemed).

Comment

• I can't wait to download my Reptile alt. Looks so damn sweet. I've been practicing a lot with him lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X