No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Episode 8 of Legacy - getting better and better imo.

Only thing I don't get is Quan Chi masqueraded as Bi Han during the village massacre. Is that true to the story then?
    http://www.projectumbrella.net The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium
    http://twitter.com/STARS_TyranT
    Review and contributor for www.thexbutton.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by [STARS]TyranT View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQv-kYsclSM

Episode 8 of Legacy - getting better and better imo.

Only thing I don't get is Quan Chi masqueraded as Bi Han during the village massacre. Is that true to the story then?
      Yup. But the one who kills Scorpion IS Sub-Zero (the 1st one, Bi Han). Quan Chi is the one who kills his family, putting the blame in Subby Wubby...

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Patience is a virtue.
        Not right now it isn't.

Comment

• Legacy Cyrax teaser

Comment

• When does the Skarlet dlc come out? I need a reason to play this game again
            "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Unknown dude. there will most likely be an announcement about it in the coming days though.

Comment

• She'll be playable at E3, so I'm sure we'll get some info about her then.

Comment

• Apparently the Klassic Skin DLC is now up on the marketplace(s)

Comment

• Sweet I'll get it later LOL I haven't played in so long I'm probably terrible now

Comment

• Yeah the Klassic Costumes were on the store yesterday

I played all the characters with the klassic outfits and I have to say that Kitana, Mileena and Sub-Zero look the best with the costumes. Reptile doesn't look bad but I'm just so used to him being an actual Reptile.

I only noticed 2 problems with them is that

1. When doing Mileena's Be Mine fatality when she eats the face of the other guy there is no blood coming out of the head and there is no blood on her face.

2. When Scorpions back is faced towards the screen when you win 1 round and the swords fuck up and he puts one sword on top of the other then magically fixes itself and appears on the other side.

EDIT: I'm really hoping for a Klassic Costume pack 2 that contains: Klassic Smoke, Noob, Raiden, Cyrax, Sektor and Liu Kang. And we already know that there is klassic skins for Smoke and Noob.
                      Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 06-08-2011, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• YouTube video:

Comment

• Yeah I saw that awhile ago. Thats why I added them in in the list of the 2nd klassics I want.

Comment

• I've grown a terrible disliking for costumes as DLC in all games they add nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              And we already know that there is klassic skins for Smoke and Noob.

There is klassic skins for Smoke and Noob?

Ninja punctuation and spelling Nazi attack!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                                There is klassic skins for Smoke and Noob?
                                Yeah, if you get the hidden fights with Noob in the Temple and Smoke in the Living Forest you fight them in their klassic costumes.

Comment

Working...
                                X