Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
    I mean yeah, If they had a bundle of all the new characters, skins, for like $20 and all that'd be understandable...But $5 per character right now...meh.
    ...That's what the DLC Season Pass is. And like I said, it's $5 off on Gamestop.com right now. $14.99 for all the upcoming DLC this summer. XD
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 06-22-2011, 12:35 PM.

Comment

A DLC pack would be much smarter. If a DLC pack had 1 or 2 new characters, 1 new arena, say 2 new 'Pits', 20 challenge tower missions, and maybe an extra few chapters in story mode that'd be well worth the funds.
      I was talking about the DLC in general more so. so far its just characters and a few extra skins. I really think the MK team could be putting out a lot more.

Comment

• Having a ton of issues with this game since the PSN came back online. For a while it would just freeze at the main menu when the dragon logo was swirling, and I couldn't play the game unless I was signed out of the PSN. The optional 3.65 firmware update fixed that, but since 3.66 came out last night, I've been freezing again. It also keeps deleting my Klassic Reptile skin for some reason...I've downloaded it around 10 times now.

When I'm actually able to get online, it's difficult to stay connected to people. I always get a message about something being desynchronized. It's annoying because I really like the game and wanna keep playing it but the issues keep scaring me away.

Comment

• Kenshi Gameplay Trailer

Comment

• I like the guy's comment.

Why would he throw his sword all the way over the-OOOOOOH.

Comment

• Wow, they've really done an amazing job with Kenshi here, he was a semi Ermac clone in MKA, but here hes completely his own character.

Comment

• This bastard just screams cheap.
                See you in hell.

Comment

• How about they fix the goddamn game before releasing another new character? Paid five bucks for Skarlet only to have her and all my Klassic costumes completely fuckin' disappear off of my save file for no apparent reason...oh yeah, and it still freezes at the main menu unless I'm offline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                    This bastard just screams cheap.
                    You a college boy!? You think you can outsmart a bullet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vector View Post
                      How about they fix the goddamn game before releasing another new character? Paid five bucks for Skarlet only to have her and all my Klassic costumes completely fuckin' disappear off of my save file for no apparent reason...oh yeah, and it still freezes at the main menu unless I'm offline.
                      I had the same problem today (freezes), i just deleted the game data and it work again.
                      Last edited by Vito; 06-27-2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

You a college boy!? You think you can outsmart a bullet?
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• I didn't end up selling my copy, I forgot to take it into town with me numerous times and when I finally did they offered me a crap price for it. Now it sits on my shelf collecting dust.
                          Last edited by Dracarys; 06-27-2011, 11:36 PM.
                          Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• How much did they offer you for it, out of curiousity? I managed to get rid of my copy for around £20 or so.
                            See you in hell.

Comment

• £15 cash or 20 store credit, I would have taken the credit but they wouldn't let me put it on my reward card and insisted I use a voucher card, but those do not work online and in-store everything is jacked up in price.

I've since noticed CEX give better trade in value and apparently they'll price match but I again forget to take it with me. Not the sort of thing I remember when going into town.

Funny they didn't mention that to me.
                              Last edited by Dracarys; 06-28-2011, 12:09 AM.
                              Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• Well I really like Kenshi. It's nice that we have a swordsman addition on the roster now. His psychic punch moves were in previous games, so I wouldn't call it cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X