Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The demo is up! I'm at 35% right now

Comment

• Give us your impressions please... I wish I had a PS3. DAMN.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• So is it an online demo?
        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• ^ No, just single player and one-on-one versus mode

Comment

• Lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
              Give us your impressions please... I wish I had a PS3. DAMN.
              It is fucking awesome. It plays smooth, the graphics are great and blood is everywhere. I'm still not used to the controls but I'm getting the hang of it.

There is no online but I don't care. I have 4 friends over right now and we're all taking turns.

I'm not bad with Mileena but I'm still kick ass with Scorpion.

The video at the end is sweet. Nothing like seeing a stage fatality of Liu Kang getting hit by a car and getting decapitated.

Comment

• I wanted to experience the netcode and online structure more than anything, after MvC3 complete and utter failure of an online system I was hoping to see MK shone above it like it does in other features.

Comment

• Played the demo and I gotta say I cannot wait till this game comes out
                  "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

• Originally posted by KylieDog View Post
                    I wanted to experience the netcode and online structure more than anything, after MvC3 complete and utter failure of an online system I was hoping to see MK shone above it like it does in other features.
                    I'm sure Mortal Kombat will outdo MvC3 both offline and online. It's already been revealed that there's gonna be alot to do offline, with a story mode, 300 mission challenge tower, the Krypt, and on top of that MK is notorious for it's hidden secrets. That there is already better than MvC3 IMO.

Online mode has been confirmed, so for me, that's all I really need to know. I don't really care if the online is over the top because what matters most to me is the quality of the game offline, and so far it's been lookin pretty sweet.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                      It is fucking awesome. It plays smooth, the graphics are great and blood is everywhere. I'm still not used to the controls but I'm getting the hang of it.

There is no online but I don't care. I have 4 friends over right now and we're all taking turns.

I'm not bad with Mileena but I'm still kick ass with Scorpion.

The video at the end is sweet. Nothing like seeing a stage fatality of Liu Kang getting hit by a car and getting decapitated.
                      Man, this is gonna be badass.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• The Mortal Kombat demo is amazing.......all the blood......it's beautiful . The controls are super easy and it feels alot like the 90's MK. Loved how they teased us with Goro. Although it's too bad they didn't let us try out the tag team.

If the demo is this fun with just 4 characters, I can only imagine how much greater it will be with all 26!

Comment

• Originally posted by CODE_umb87 View Post
                          The Mortal Kombat demo is amazing.......all the blood......it's beautiful . The controls are super easy and it feels alot like the 90's MK. Loved how they teased us with Goro. Although it's too bad they didn't let us try out the tag team.

If the demo is this fun with just 4 characters, I can only imagine how much greater it will be with all 26!
                          I like how the damage stays on your character after a round. I've already remembered Scorpions move list. I'm on to Mileena now.

I hate how they show Goro and I can't fight him. Ed is such a tease lol.

My only complaint though is how they took out the Living Forest stage fatality. I would have loved to do that to Johnny Cage.

Comment

• Anyone know if Dan "Toasty" is in it? I saw gameplay of the demo on youtube where he popped up.....but I've played the demo idk how many times and haven't seen him?

Comment

• Yeah the toasty guy is in the game, maybe not the demo but the full game it was confirmed.

Comment

• New Trailer
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X