No announcement yet.

Mortal Kombat (Reboot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank for the info Code. But I'll pass on looking at it.

Comment

• Boon confirmed he is tricking users with the code in the demo.

Also I don't know which version to get.

I have Kollector's preordered:

-It benefits from being $50 cheaper, has two figurines, and an artbook...but I heard most of the art is in the special edition of the guide.

If I get the Tournament...

-It benefits from being an awesome looking classic arcade stick to being used mainly for MK games (the only fighters I play) and can be used on MAME apparently. It's $50 more and I have to preroder from stupid walmart.

what should i get :L
      Last edited by Chris' Boob; 03-10-2011, 09:49 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris' Boob View Post
        Boon confirmed he is tricking users with the code in the demo.

Also I don't know which version to get.

I have Kollector's preordered:

-It benefits from being $50 cheaper, has two figurines, and an artbook...but I heard most of the art is in the special edition of the guide.

If I get the Tournament...

-It benefits from being an awesome looking classic arcade stick to being used mainly for MK games (the only fighters I play) and can be used on MAME apparently. It's $50 more and I have to preroder from stupid walmart.

what should i get :L
        I have the Kollectors edition pre-ordered (bookends, not figures btw but thats no big deal) and the tournament edition pre-ordered both from Gamestop and a standard edition pre-ordered from Wal-Mart. I'll be taking back the Wal-Mart copy after I get home and activate the code lol.
        Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 03-10-2011, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Changed to tourney haha. I'm ecstatic.
          sigpic

Comment

Changed to tourney haha. I'm ecstatic.
            Same here dude. I've played the demo more than I've have Dragon Age 2.

Comment

• Booo, I'm so pissed. I want to play the demo but ahhh no one with plus wants to trade with me lol. Hell I've been offering MvC2 to get the damn demo!
              sigpic

Comment

Booo, I'm so pissed. I want to play the demo but ahhh no one with plus wants to trade with me lol. Hell I've been offering MvC2 to get the damn demo!
                Just wait till Tuesday lol. The days go by slower but you'll eventually get it

Comment

• Raiden Story Vignette.

Comment

• I saw that after I got out of school. I wasn't too impressed with that one. Then again, I'm not a Raiden fan. Never have been.

Comment

• Raiden would be cooler if had longer hair, a manly beard, wore a toga, was extremely angry and shot people with Lightning...wait thats Zeus. :p

Comment

• game.co.uk have the Kollector's Edition, they want £70 for it though so stuff that BS.

Amazon UK have some classic skin/fatility pre-order bonuses for the regular edition. Right now these the only offers in the UK.

Oh, and apparently the online is region locked pretty strictly. http://www.hadoken.net/?p=2868
                        Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• That's bullshit. What if people in your area stop playing but not in other areas?
                          And what about friends?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                            That's bullshit. What if people in your area stop playing but not in other areas?
                            And what about friends?

Tough luck? I'm wondering how they will handle europe, if they split america apart then what about UK, France, Germany etc etc.

If those are split it will suck majorly, based on other fighters I will -need- other euro countries to find a good supply of opponents.

Especially when the game isn't fresh anymore.
                            Last edited by Dracarys; 03-11-2011, 11:08 AM.
                            Beanovsky Durst - "They are not pervs. They are japanese."

Comment

• It was confirmed you can join friends no matter what region.

Also I am now a mother ****ing spider. rawr.
                              Last edited by Chris' Boob; 03-11-2011, 11:28 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

• The demo is great and I love it but I hope in the retail version that the controls are tighter
                                "Admit it, you're going to miss this ass" - Chloe Frazer

Comment

Working...
                                X