No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the name of the author and his short stories? Sounds interesting.
    Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
      What's the name of the author and his short stories? Sounds interesting.
      Junji Ito. He's most well known for his slightly longer stories, Uzumaki and Gyo. Even then, they only last three/two volumes. He has MANY short one chapter stories, and I prefer them to longer ones. His stuff is interesting to me because they all start out realistically, then delve deeper into crazy magical realism, becoming insane but somehow fitting to the setting.
      http://www.mangafox.com/search/artist/ITO%20Junji/ Read yourself a few. I reccommend Yami no Koe and Shin Yami no Koe as they are the short stories. He has a bunch of other collections as well. I still haven't found translations or even full scans of all of them, that's my quest I suppose. xD

Also, look up The Enigma of the Amigara Fault too, one of his best short stories and only one of two that really rattle me. (Glyceride is the other)

Comment

• I don't know why, nor can I explain it, but I feel a sense of overwhelming contentment right now.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• I have so much to watch. I now have the full box set of Twin Peaks, The X Files and Star Trek: Voyager to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
            The X Files
            Delicious.
            Freedom of Information.

Comment

• You ever experienced a period of "missing time?" Have you ever found a metal implant in your body?

sigpic

Comment

• Haha don't tempt me to go on a X Files picture posting spree, don't want to make Carnivol angry again XD

Comment

• MY FAVOURITE TNA KNOCKOUT, CHRISTY HEMME, HAS MADE ANOTHER TWITTER ACCOUNT!

Link: http://twitter.com/#!/hemmepowered

She originally had an original Twitter account (http://twitter.com/#!/chemme) but she apparantly lost her password on that account and someone had hacked her email.

Other than that, I AM SO F**KING HAPPY RIGHT NOW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                    Delicious.
                    I agree with this sentiment toward the X-Files.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Just had one of the best sensational massages in my life, thanks to how awesome work is. Every two weeks a professional massager comes in and massages staff members who signed on the week sheet for a choice of 3 massage types. I went for a back masage and I can't believe how dazed I become and how relaxed my body went into. I even got praised how good my muscles for not being tender in my body due to all the exercise and walking my body does. I would reccomend anyone to have one! <3

Comment

• Thanks, but I prefer Tai massage with a happy ending.

Comment

• Fuck that, I don't need a massage. Just get to the happy ending.
                          Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-11-2011, 06:09 PM.

Comment

• I'm happy to hear the news of a new Canon Fodder game anounced and coming for the PC/360. Damn I'm happy to hear it's going to be exactly like the others (iso view and making war fun) and I'm stocked another game of the series is coming. Can't wait!

War never's been so much fun.
                            Last edited by Zombie Fred; 01-18-2011, 06:44 AM.

Comment

• Outbreak Forum is numbered after me.

Comment

• Finally found a place that stocks these:

See you in hell.

Comment

Working...
                                X