No announcement yet.

I'm Happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets see some pics of that. I didn't have the patience to build one so I went bought one last night. Nothing fancy, just an HP something or other with a 23" monitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent_Wong View Post
      Lets see some pics of that. I didn't have the patience to build one so I went bought one last night. Nothing fancy, just an HP something or other with a 23" monitor.
      I did take pictures during the installation so here's the lot I've taken below

Spoiler:

That's the whole installation process from start to finish. The thing was a beast.

Comment

• You should have used modular cables for your PSU so the cabling wouldn't be so messy.
        Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
          You should have used modular cables for your PSU so the cabling wouldn't be so messy.
          I am using those once the CD rom and hard drive has arrived. Mostly it is tidied inside, with the not- used cables in one area. I am just waiting for those parts before cabling
          Last edited by Zombie Fred; 01-30-2011, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• Job interview on Tueday.
            Wish me luck peeps!
            sigpic

Comment

• Good luck Gene!
              Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                Job interview on Tueday.
                Wish me luck peeps!
                ... So did you get the job, then?

Comment

• Interview is this coming Tuesday. Hopefully I find out either way soon after. You'll see a post in the I'm happy or I'm angry threads about it for sure :|
                  sigpic

Comment

• What is the job?

Comment

• The job is to be a Research Assistant in a University Laboratory. Doing routine lab work, as well as some other experiments.
                      You should all hope that they don't leave me unsupervised with their virus stocks...
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                        The job is to be a Research Assistant in a University Laboratory. Doing routine lab work, as well as some other experiments.
                        You should all hope that they don't leave me unsupervised with their virus stocks...
                        All I could think of was this..

Comment

• See, Gene's the kind of person who we'll find a file or note from if a zombie outbreak happened for real. You know when you go through an RE game and you pick up a researcher's log or some excerpt from a file, that's the kind of thing we'll discover.

RESEARCH ASSISTANT'S JOURNAL

"I warned them this would happen! Oh well, I will speak with my supervisor and see about getting a transfer. No way am I going to end up like one of those things!

- G. Venables"

(The rest is torn and illegible.)
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                            RESEARCH ASSISTANT'S JOURNAL

"I warned them this would happen! Oh well, I will speak with my supervisor and see about getting a transfer. No way am I going to end up like one of those things!

- G. Venables"

(The rest is torn and illegible.)
                            Aaahhhhh! This brings back fond memories of reading the notes in the pre-RE4 Resident Evil games.

Comment

• this makes me happy

feels good to finish a project
                              Last edited by SinValentine; 02-06-2011, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Got the job

Only took 15 months after I graduated...

The jobs as a dissector. Think of it more like this guy, rather than William Birkin

Last edited by TheSelfishGene; 02-09-2011, 05:25 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X