The official WTF?! topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
    I heard about this one guy who told me that his RE4 copy was so fucked that the worm from cvx made an appearance! Totally random.
    ... wtf

I KNEW GULPY WAS ALIVE!

Comment

• Originally posted by GuardhouseMusic View Post
      That review is awesome. Yet it brought back horrible memories of when I viewed that godawful film. I'd forgotten how bad it truly is...

Comment

• MP3: http://www.sisucommunity.com/mp3/vinc_babyman.mp3 Heavy sings his own version of Lady Gagas Pokerface. Also featuring Medic and SpyI did not make the mu...

Nom, nom, nommmm LOL

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
          Somebody else was playing that in-game TF2. It was hilarious.

Comment

• Jafoolulwut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyaU95yFkZQ

Comment

• Hey im not sure if this is the right thread so sorry if it isn't lol.

Basically i need some quick cash as i have my driving test in a week and i dont have enogh to pay for my last two lessons and to hire out the car for my test. I was thinking of trading in some games to either GAME or Gamestation. Does any one know if either of these shops actualy trade in for cash and if so what kind of price woud i get for these games:

.Gears 1
              .Gears 2
              .Burnout Paradise
              Mass Effect 2 (so sad that i have i to trade this in but ive finished one playthrough at least)
              .Star wars The Force Unleashed
              .Left 4 Dead
              .Assassins Creed 1 & 2
              .Street Fighter 4

If any one could help me out id appreciate it.
              Last edited by I_Am_Nemesis; 02-04-2010, 07:36 AM.

Comment

• I can't find the WTF news topic (did we even have one? I don't remember) so I'll post this little story of idiocy here.

Seibu teh geimu?
                ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Malice View Post
                  What was wrong with your dad if you don't mind me asking?

Also, my uncle is a crack head(seriously). My aunt also died of cancer about a year and a half ago. Man cancer is a horrible thing. I feel sorry for anybody who has it or anybody who has loved ones who have it.
                  My grammy died of cancer
                  Also, my great great aunt is about to die from pancreatic cancer.
                  This is why I do not smoke nor will ever try smoking.

Comment

Working...
                  X