• Show
Clear All

• yay umbrella chronicles!!!!!

oh yeah hi new person

PS:new avatar n sig

Comment

• Welcome everyone Its nice to see more people joining the fray

Originally posted by Red Queen View Post
      Hey everyone, my name is Monique, also known as Monnie, I have a RE website as well... And I heard too much about this forum, so I came to check it out myself!
      Hope I can make friends here!

^^
      Hey! I remember you Or at least in-directly. Ice told me about you

Originally posted by PS92 View Post
      i must protest about the member "Grace Saunders".I also come bearing a message from him.

"Dot50Call **** *****"

as u can see i'm only following orders and this message is on my bebo where he told me to do it.
      Don't relay messages from banned members.

Comment

• Hello all. I've been a bioflames lurker for the better part of the last four years now, on and off, and recently decided to become a member here, as well as at bioflames. Been a fan of Resident Evil for at least a decade now, started with the original, and have been loving them since. Looking forward to chatting it up with you guys, and making some friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by lanaka View Post
          Hello all. I've been a bioflames lurker for the better part of the last four years now, on and off, and recently decided to become a member here, as well as at bioflames. Been a fan of Resident Evil for at least a decade now, started with the original, and have been loving them since. Looking forward to chatting it up with you guys, and making some friends.
          Glad to see I'm not the only guy to come from Bioflames recently. Welcome.

Comment

• I figured it's about time I did this

My name's Gene. 21 year old Australian currently working in Japan as an English teacher. Been a fan of the series since Resident Evil on the playstation was released in Australia (if not before. Not sure exactly, a friend had an import copy, but I don't know if before the local release).
            RE2 is my favourite by far.
            I spend too much on my Resident Evil collection. Moving to Japan certainly hasn't helped.

Been reading around here for a while, but only signed up a few months ago, because most of the people here seemed serious enough. I'll just say thats something that's seriously lacking in other forums I've visited.

A bit more background. I've got a B.Sc with a major in Genetics, so I actually know a bit about DNA, RNA and viruses and things, at least in real life. Going back to uni in 2009 to futher my education in the field once my working contract in Japan ends
            sigpic

Comment

• Yo!

so, yeah..

I found this site searching RE:UC news. nice to meet everyone.
              the wonders of the interweb..
              Last edited by UBCS; 11-11-2007, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• lol hi UBCS welcome ;)

Comment

• Welcome

Comment

• Welcome new people.

Comment

• Hi, I'm new here, some of you may have seen me recently on Bioflames.

Been a Resident Evil since the game first came out and hope to find more info about Resident Evil that I don't already know.
                      Finally playing 1.5. Woo-Hoo!!!

sigpic

Comment

• WELCOME!!!!! have a cookie *gives cookie*

Comment

• Name: not important (just call me "doomed")

Huge RE fan & strictly a PC Gamer. I've never had, and will never buy a console. I've managed to play so far: RE1 (the original, not the remake), 2, 3 (all time favorite), CV (emulated) & 4.

I've also watched the RE movies. IMHO the 1st one is pretty good. I enjoy it every time I watch it. But the other two are two of the worst movies I've ever seen.

I enjoy playing computer games, reading forums & watching movies. I am a very calm guy, I hardly ever get upset.

I found THIA while googling about RE4: Incubate. I am not a member of other RE forums although I frequently visit Bioflames as a guest.

I am not a collector, I don't have friends that are RE fans, I don't speak Japanese, and I don't have access to any special builds.

Still, I think that I have to offer a lot to this community.

I'd like to thank the THIA staff for all the incredible things they've shared with us so far (my favorite is "True Story Behind Biohazard"), and I hope that there are more to come. I am a VERY patient guy.

I am sorry for my grammar or spelling mistakes if any, but English is not my native language.

edit Hm.. I lied! Actually I am a member of this: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_...ex.php?act=idx RE forum & a huge fan of Albert's re-texture project. Cheers mate!
                          Last edited by doomed; 11-30-2007, 08:34 PM.

Comment

• welcome..ppl that just showed up. Mmm, virtual cookies!!

Comment

• Originally posted by doomed View Post
                              Name: not important (just call me "doomed")

Huge RE fan & strictly a PC Gamer. I've never had, and will never buy a console. I've managed to play so far: RE1 (the original, not the remake), 2, 3 (all time favorite), CV & 4 (emulated).

I've also watched the RE movies. IMHO the 1st one is pretty good. I enjoy it every time I watch it. But the other two are two of the worst movies I've ever seen.

I enjoy playing computer games, reading forums & watching movies. I am a very calm guy, I hardly ever get upset.

I found THIA while googling about RE4: Incubate. I am not a member of other RE forums although I frequently visit Bioflames as a guest.

I am not a collector, I don't have friends that are RE fans, I don't speak Japanese, and I don't have access to any special builds.

Still, I think that I have to offer a lot to this community.

I'd like to thank the THIA staff for all the incredible things they've shared with us so far (my favorite is "True Story Behind Biohazard"), and I hope that there are more to come. I am a VERY patient guy.

I am sorry for my grammar or spelling mistakes if any, but English is not my native language.

edit Hm.. I lied! Actually I am a member of this: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Resident_...ex.php?act=idx RE forum & a huge fan of Albert's re-texture project. Cheers mate!

haha ur a i remember u from Resi4Pc forum (i'm phantomsummoner92 on there)lol awsome to have u here

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X