X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to you, too.

Comment

• I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm Tentagami aka Jill and I'm 20 years old. I'm a quiet and sweet person. I'm also a college student who loves video games and drawing and they're my main two passions. I was thinking about making games and/or join the art career field one day.
      Last edited by Tentagami; 01-09-2010, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Hello to you. Welcome.

Comment

• hello!

i'm tenille. 19 year old female gamer from melbourne in australia. obviouslyi'm new so hi. =]

Comment

• Always good to see another Melbournian here.

Welcome all new members
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenny.Kong View Post
              hello!

i'm tenille. 19 year old female gamer from melbourne in australia. obviouslyi'm new so hi. =]
              Female gamers are on the rise, muahahah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                Female gamers are on the rise, muahahah!
                Actually i find it cool to see female gamers on the rise. I have my sister who's becoming more and more of a gamer than before and she's only 10. I even teach her how to play RE DS and she likes it.

Comment

• G'day THIA.

I have been visiting this site (among a few others) for a couple of years. I've just signed up today. I am mostly here just because I'm a fan of the Resident Evil video-game series.

Not really interested in the Resident Evil films, unless it's Resident Evil: Degeneration.

I didn't introduce myself earlier, due to the fact that I briefly didn't know where this thread was in the forum.
                  Last edited by Shadow Stalker; 01-18-2010, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• Is that your real picture as your avatar? You're cute if it is and look just like Claire with braces. Anyway, welcome to THIA.
                    Last edited by Karui; 01-18-2010, 11:14 AM.

Comment

• Welcome, apocalypse.

Ooooh, Christy Hemme, where have I heard of her before? Sounds familiar, but she looks really pretty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karui View Post
                        Is that your real picture as your avatar? You're cute if it is and look just like Claire with braces. Anyway, welcome to THIA.
                        His avatar is Claire from Degeneration. Welcome to THIA.

Comment

• Ah okay. Nice to meet you anyway. xD

Comment

Is that your real picture as your avatar? You're cute if it is and look just like Claire with braces. Anyway, welcome to THIA.
                            ...Ironically, though, it does look like Claire has braces in that picture. D'aww.

Comment

I'm a "man" Karui. That avatar I'm using is a screenshot of Claire Redfield from Resident Evil: Degeneration.

The reason I chose that picture as an avatar is because Claire looked cute in that picture.

Anyway, thanks for welcoming me into THIA.

Comment

• lmao I feel so stupid xD

Comment

Working...
                                X