Your Worst Fear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't fear dying...

What I'd really hate about dying is dying knowing I had so many things to have fulfilled and I couldn't.

That would feel terrible while I died. And what really gets me, is how sudden it can happen...

We could all die tomorrow in some freak accidents or get murdered. It's paranoia inducing for some people, I'm sure. But those people tend to be a bit...insane.

Comment

I think the worst way to die is if suddenly the room you were in sealed up and filled with water. You would still have enough time to sit there and KNOW that you are going to die, as the water creeps up past your mouth, inhaling one last pocket of air through your nose.
      Damn. When I was a kid almost drowned 3-4 times, to the point where the Lifeguard had to dive in and give me mouth to mouth. You nearly go insane before taking that first breath of water.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

Fear is only a feeling. I do not fear death at the moment for I have come close to it many times before. The only thing I really fear are all reptiles except for snakes.

Comment

Originally posted by DrRockso View Post
          Fear is only a feeling. I do not fear death at the moment for I have come close to it many times before. The only thing I really fear are all reptiles except for snakes.
          I know what it feels like to fear death, I was in the brink of death during my teenage days.

Though I have learned to overcome it but not heights
          Last edited by Guest; 08-29-2009, 05:14 PM.

Comment

Probably heights. And Miley Cyrus clones >.<

Comment

Working...
            X