I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
    People exiting the bus by it's entrance. Women tend to do this alot even if they're right in front of the exit. The overweight too. Is the exit that dangerous??? It takes even longer for the bus to move from one stop to the other because you're blocking people from entering you scaredy cats! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Where I live, there's only one door. I'm not even sure if that's safe.

Eh, I'm a little nudgy because school just started after a 2 week break. Oh well, the day wasn't TOO bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray View Post
      Where I live, there's only one door. I'm not even sure if that's safe.

Eh, I'm a little nudgy because school just started after a 2 week break. Oh well, the day wasn't TOO bad.
      The bus exit are DOUBLE doors, the entrance is a tiny door. They've made it larger in later models, probably to make up for morons. I swear, most women start right in front of the exit and make their way all the way back to the entrance to exit. And it isn't to request special night stops.
      Last edited by The_15th; 10-13-2009, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• This may seem rather petty, but I've found myself rather aggravated that the third New Moon trailer has some awesome music.

...And the movie itself doesn't look that bad, even though I LOATHE the Twilight series.

Comment

• My roommate listens to NOTHING BUT John motherfucking Mayer. The amount of John Mayer I've heard in these first two plus months at school have DRIVEN ME UP A MOTHERFUCKING WALL. I never liked or disliked John Mayer but now I HATE the motherfucker and I hope he and his pussy-ass melodramatic acoustic BULLSHIT drown in a vat of acid and that he suffers a painful fucking death.

No. Wait a minute.

Then, my roommate would start a John Mayer TRIBUTE band and play his fucking piece of shit annoying-ass pussy-ass music EVEN MORE. HE'S PLAYING AS I TYPE THIS. I AM GRINDING MY TEETH OUT OF ANGER SO HARD RIGHT NOW, I'M GONNA FUCKIN BUG OUT, I'M GONNA BREAK SOMETHING, I'M GONNA SLAM HIS GUITAR OVER THE BACK OF HIS HEAD OMG OMGOMGOMG

Comment

• Tell him you need to study, and to wear headphones. Problem solved

Comment

• its almost as bad as my friend shane who listen to nothing but fucking John Denver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borman View Post
                Tell him you need to study, and to wear headphones. Problem solved
                I don't care so much that he listens to music, I just really wish he'd listen to something different. Anything other than John Mayer. I've really had it up to HERE with John Mayer and his gravelly-voiced bullshit.

Comment

• College,life, everything right now just... Sucks. I don't know... I just don't feel like I'm capable of what everyone expects of me and I just want to be myself. I feel trapped in my own cage I've pretty much made for myself. I wanna talk to someone about it, but I don't want to burden them with my problems. I guess thats why I'm posting here lol I'm more depressed than angry though...

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMedic View Post
                    College,life, everything right now just... Sucks. I don't know... I just don't feel like I'm capable of what everyone expects of me and I just want to be myself. I feel trapped in my own cage I've pretty much made for myself. I wanna talk to someone about it, but I don't want to burden them with my problems. I guess thats why I'm posting here lol I'm more depressed than angry though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan Corson View Post

That pic made me smile. Thanks Dan <333 I feel a bit better now. I just need to stop looking down and just accept what's going on. I'm sure alot of people are going through more stress than I am. I'm just not used to it, been babied all my life then all of a sudden I'm shoved into the real world and its like "lol wat". I'm finally an adult and I need to act like one.

Comment

• So, update on the roommate situation: I'm finally doing something about it!

I typed a letter describing my transgressions and slid it under the R.A.'s door. Hopefully, this'll all soon be sorted out and I can get a peaceful night's sleep again.
                        A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Set myself on fucking fire while cooking dinner. Royally pissed off I was dumb enough to try when I'm too tired to see straight.

Also getting pizza.

Comment

• I FUCKING HATE MY NEIGHBORS. I live above them, and they're fucking douche bags. I hope those pieces of shit die.

I'm also in another state of depression. Dammit. I don't even know why, I just... am.

That is all.

Comment

• I hate that I feel ignored all the time on forums, unless I'm insulting people!!! (not talking about the-horror here) Oh boo!hoo! *takes out tissue* No one pays attention to meh when I'm NICE or useful. *runs to bed and throws a tantrum*
                              Last edited by The_15th; 10-26-2009, 08:18 AM.

Comment

• I get that feeling sometimes. I spend time putting together cunning, well thought out arguments...and get ignored.

Comment

Working...
                                X