No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine spending nearly ten years of your life writing a very detailed resident evil timeline with over 1000 entries each of which have been carefully indexed and sourced. Then imagine finding out its been directly copied by a foreign website by some shit who takes all the credit for it himself and his crummy site followers are bowing at his feet at what a god he is for writing it. The translation is so accurate even my own spelling mistakes have been accurately copied. No asking permission, no contacting the originakl author, nothin. All his own work apparantly. What a star...
    "I've got 100 cows."
    "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• That sucks TBM, I would try to file a grievance with the website he's affiliated with. Something, anything to try and get this shithead put in the light for what he is.

Comment

• Two BSoDs on the same day AFTER I install Windows 7...

Drivers and old Vista reg keys can kiss my arse.

They gave me TWO BSoDs. The second one was the entirely random one that just happened out of nowhere, as a result of some driver conflicts. Windows seems to have checked itself on that, so it hasn't happened since then.

Before that, I retardly restored old Vista registry keys that caused EVERY little program on my computer to become completely unusable, from games to internet browsers, to utilities (CCleaner for the win. Get it if you don't have it yet. Great registry cleaner and cleans out your temp files like a charm.), to system tools.

That's right, I couldn't use System Restore from inside Windows. So I restart my computer, boot up Windows 7, and am greeted with a lovely BSoD.

Use the repair tool on the Windows 7 install disc to restore my computer. Everything's back to normal, save some of the programs I had to reinstall and get working AGAIN.

The second one happens after that...

I just remembered how frustrated and worried I was on that day. Had to post it here.

P.S. Windows was not to blame for any of this, which made me all the more frustrated. Bleh.

Oh, and...

Originally posted by TheBatMan View Post
        Imagine spending nearly ten years of your life writing a very detailed resident evil timeline with over 1000 entries each of which have been carefully indexed and sourced. Then imagine finding out its been directly copied by a foreign website by some shit who takes all the credit for it himself and his crummy site followers are bowing at his feet at what a god he is for writing it. The translation is so accurate even my own spelling mistakes have been accurately copied. No asking permission, no contacting the originakl author, nothin. All his own work apparantly. What a star...
        That is definitely for the lose. Sorry about that one, Batman. There has to be something you can do about it...
        Last edited by WeskerIncarnate; 11-11-2009, 08:33 PM.

Comment

• A friend of mine for 2 years Jose was shot in the back of the head yesterday and I just found out now. Pretty fucking upset.

Comment

• Holy fuck...

What happened (that made someone shoot him)? That... Wow... Really sorry. D:

Comment

• Idk a friend of mine called me and said that Jose was shot in the head and killed and I asked where and when I didnt ask who but I guess the guy is caught. Idk why he was shot and killed I know he doesnt do drugs or drink or is into that stupid gang shit so I know that isnt the case. I dont know wtf he did Im hoping that the fucker who shot him spends along time in prison.

Comment

• Damn dude, I'm sorry for your loss. WTF.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• These problems that people have make me look like a 6 year old whining for his/her insulin...

Truly sorry for your loss also, nemesis.

Comment

• I don't know if I bitched about the internet here, but a big pet peeve is OMG HELP ME I GOT THIS PROBLEM. Then the one reply is OK NVM I FIXED IT BUT I'M NOT TELLING ANYONE HOW I DID IT I LIKE MAKING THE INTERNET USEFUL AND I'M PROUD MY NON ANSWER IS NOW TOP 1 IN GOOGLE SEARCH. Come on people!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                      I don't know if I bitched about the internet here, but a big pet peeve is OMG HELP ME I GOT THIS PROBLEM. Then the one reply is OK NVM I FIXED IT BUT I'M NOT TELLING ANYONE HOW I DID IT I LIKE MAKING THE INTERNET USEFUL AND I'M PROUD MY NON ANSWER IS NOW TOP 1 IN GOOGLE SEARCH. Come on people!!!
                      All I think when that happens is "really? Really?"

But that's teh internetz for u. lulz

In the meantime, my laptop's hard drive failed. You can imagine how one would feel about that...

Yeah. Pissed off.

Comment

• Headaches, the chills, and homework. Ffffff... Not a good combination.

Hopefully they wear off soon.

Comment

• I'm angry because youtube is full of crappy 10 minute or 30 minutes tutorials that are:
                          • 20% intro that doesn't matter crap
                          • 80% tedious crap that could be edited out
                          • 19% mistakes and or hesitation
                          • 1% Learning that's relevant to the topic, hidden somewhere in between that full lenght video

Comment

• I'm angry because finals are coming up, I have a long load of math homework that I can't understand that I have to do, and I have to do a presentation for COMP I on Thursday.

In other words, I have a f****** headache.
                            Last edited by DarkMemories; 11-30-2009, 05:17 PM.
                            A man chooses...a slave obeys.

Comment

• Sick. Again. 5th time this year, 2nd this month. That's not good, is it?

O_O

*SSHHHEEEERRRRRYYYYY*

Comment

• I have really bad breath in the morning :/

Comment

Working...
                                X