No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As expected, Dead Space 2 did not arrive. I am disappoint.
    See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      As expected, Dead Space 2 did not arrive. I am disappoint.
      Same here. I phoned them and they say that they didnt get the stock untill late. Excuses excuses. I went out to Tesco and bought it anyway. I now have 2 copys. Anyone interested in buying a copy from me? Its the Limited Edition for the Ps3. I will do you a good price. I'll put it on Play.com then you can place the order. Private message me if your interested.

Comment

• I'll see if it arrives tomorrow, I'd rather not pay for it twice.

I'll never order from Play.com again.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• I'm waiting on Siren 2 which i ordered from eBay, the seller says it was sent on the 17th but i haven't got it yet (and have got stuff i ordered after it). I'm wondering if Royal Mail is a little bit fooked up, again.
          Last edited by rewak; 01-28-2011, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Again? It's always been fucked.
            See you in hell.

Comment

• Good point

Comment

• It's like I'm being constantly reminded of the fact that DS2 didn't arrive today. I see a huge advert for the game on YouTube, then one on Facebook. I decide to pop into Asda for a shop, get some bits and what do I hear over the tannoy?

"Play as Isaac Clarke, an engineer on a space station!"

Oh for fff--
                See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  It's like I'm being constantly reminded of the fact that DS2 didn't arrive today. I see a huge advert for the game on YouTube, then one on Facebook. I decide to pop into Asda for a shop, get some bits and what do I hear over the tannoy?

"Play as Isaac Clarke, an engineer on a space station!"

Oh for fff--
                  Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 01-28-2011, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• I think I'm going slowly insane and seeing Dead Space 2 adverts everywhere, in my mind.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• It's been happening to me too.

Comment

• Something we contracted on Aegis VII?
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by rewak View Post
                          I'm waiting on Siren 2 which i ordered from eBay, the seller says it was sent on the 17th but i haven't got it yet (and have got stuff i ordered after it). I'm wondering if Royal Mail is a little bit fooked up, again.
                          In my experience, it's very rarely Royal Mail and nearly always the seller. I had an Animal Crossing DS game I ordered off eBay and after I ordered it, the seller removed the listing from eBay and I was waiting for it for a month. I'd sent him loads of e-mails asking where it was and eBay gave me my money back in the end.

Comment

• Well thing is the guy offered to refund me if it doesn't arrive today so that's why i'm believing him, i've had some sellers in the past jerk me around but this guy gave an instant response, he's already left me positive feedback and his feedback is pretty flawless.

Comment

• Yeah, didn't turn up today either. I'm going out to buy the damn game.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• When will the Egyptian president step down? The bastard is not going until he sees his country burn.
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X