No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is awesome news! So happy to hear it. I've heard stories about dogs separated from their families clear across the country and finding their way back. Dogs are incredible animals.
    sigpic

Comment

• Pets are like wayward children, they'll soon come back when they're hungry and want something to eat.
      See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
        Pets are like wayward children, they'll soon come back when they're hungry and want something to eat.
        Except children are gross, loud, obnoxious, and dogs are cute.

IMO of course, if you have kids and love 'em, fine, but I don't. x_x

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
          Except children are gross, loud, obnoxious, and dogs are cute.

IMO of course, if you have kids and love 'em, fine, but I don't. x_x

I guess that makes you gross, loud, and obnoxious too Inferno ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
            I guess that makes you gross, loud, and obnoxious too Inferno ;)
            Oh u.

Comment

• My beautiful abandonned mental hospital at Lake Alice... They've all but torn it down...

I am a very sad, very pathetic survival horrorist for crying over this...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeskerSexyCheez View Post
                I am a very sad, very pathetic survival horrorist for crying over this...
                Indeed.
                Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Pff, I believe it is a strength to be able to admit one's extremely lame faults.

Comment

• And I think it takes more strength to point out those extremely lame faults to someone.
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• ...no. It really, really doesn't.

Comment

• You and I are different kinds of men, Garrett.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• You mean one of us is filled with a hatred of all that lives, and one of us is me?

Comment

• Game Over

Just about 15 minutes ago, I got on my PC only to find one of my internal HDDs had been completely wiped out.

All that was left was a simple text file that said "README". And so, I did.

Fuck The Horror is Alive and mostly, Fuck You. Have a great day!
                            This is the end of the road, for me. I had received threats prior by having been 'hacked' just recently. Obviously I didn't heed warnings.

BioHazard prototypes, irreplaceable family photos, irreplaceable source codes - all of which took time, many years and lots of money to obtain - is gone. My dream is over. This is game over.

I lost a lot, all because I am associated with this site. In effect, I DEMAND to be relieved of my "Staff" duties here at THIA. If I am to be continuously hacked on a monthly basis, then to hell with that; i'll gladly retreat with my tail between my legs. I have nothing left for this community but bad jokes, rants and pointless opinions.

I did my time, and I want out. I did not agree to this bullshit when I decided to help get this site "on it's feet".
                            Last edited by MeganGrass; 07-11-2011, 07:20 PM.
                            I'm a blackstar.

Comment

• Mark, there are things we need to discuss. Let's go for a walk.
                              See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrass View Post
                                Just about 15 minutes ago, I got on my PC only to find one of my internal HDDs had been completely wiped out.

All that was left was a simple text file that said "README". And so, I did.

This is the end of the road, for me. I had received threats prior by having been 'hacked' just recently. Obviously I didn't heed warnings.

BioHazard prototypes, irreplaceable family photos, irreplaceable source codes - all of which took time, many years and lots of money to obtain - is gone. My dream is over. This is game over.

I lost a lot, all because I am associated with this site. In effect, I DEMAND to be relieved of my "Staff" duties here at THIA. If I am to be continuously hacked on a monthly basis, then to hell with that; i'll gladly retreat with my tail between my legs. I have nothing left for this community but bad jokes, rants and pointless opinions.

I did my time, and I want out. I did not agree to this bullshit when I decided to help get this site "on it's feet".
                                Pretty sure you can use software to get back a lot of that stuff.

But anyway, how on earth is that even possible? Shit. :|
                                PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

Working...
                                X