I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
    Ah yes, I see you're right. However according to the Wikipedia article you linked to, most of the convicts were POWs from Ireland and Scotland, not hardened criminal scum.
    Initially, sure, but if went on for over a hundred years. We weren't always fighting the Irish and the Scottish, I assure you...just most of the time. So a good chunk would be actual criminals.

Comment

• Well I'm angry and kind of complacent now.

I'm quitting animating in about 10 months or so from now, I cant do what I want or really make any money at it and am just making the choice to quit after I finish up about 2 dozen projects that I've promised I'd do.

Just at that point in life no matter what I do, nothing works out in my favor. Its really become 'From nothingness to nothingness'. I'm getting as many of these ideas out of my head that I've had for a few years now and am hoping that I may be able to move on a little more easily once they're out there for others to enjoy.

Its always a pisser when you realize that no matter what you do in life, you never gain any ground or really get anything for it no matter how hard you try and are forced to conform to the rules of the world around you, even if you try to think outside of the box. bleh...

Comment

• If you don't enjoy it then yeah you should give up.. You probably haven't find the right thing anyway if your not googling/learning/talking about it whenever you get an opportunity..

Comment

• I enjoy it, but its just not getting me anywhere. therein lies the big problem @.@

Comment

• Take it to the next level - big time.

Comment

• Shitty couple of weeks; Both the family cars went to shit, the plumbing got all fucked up by a certain idiot I live with and, obviously worst of all, my cousin died suddenly of a brain aneurysm. He was only thirty-eight... Thankfully, things are starting to resemble normal now. [/quickvent]

Comment

• For the record, our history doesn't start in 927AD. We have a long history; a lot of which we can still see today. My city has remnants of Roman baths and used to be called Ratae Corieltauvorum. Then we have obvious things like Stonehenge. We have evidence still here of history going back thousands of years, which is why tourists like it so much.

Comment

• Oh yes. The land has a long history. England as a country was created around 927 when this guy managed to unite most of the feuding kingdoms into one, in roughly the shape of what we think of as England today. Britain is much younger than that, of course.

But yes, to put it bluntly, we've got houses that are in still in use that were built before America was even discovered by Europeans (although if the Vikings really did find it, as some think, we may only have larger buildings like castles and maybe a few pubs that old). Sadly, what few sites the Native American population left within America have been destroyed, as I understand it. Although American history is not my speciality, so I could be wrong on that one.

Comment

• Getting my hair cut should not be a game of Russian Fucking Roulette. I'm so sick of people half assing it or only listening to me half way, then paying $30 for a hack job. Fuck this, I'm letting my hair grow back out. I'm so fucking angry, my hair is pretty much my favorite part of me, and it looks like shit right now.

And before anyone wants to snark at me, yeah, haha, First World Problems, I get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                      Getting my hair cut should not be a game of Russian Fucking Roulette. I'm so sick of people half assing it or only listening to me half way, then paying $30 for a hack job. Fuck this, I'm letting my hair grow back out. I'm so fucking angry, my hair is pretty much my favorite part of me, and it looks like shit right now.

And before anyone wants to snark at me, yeah, haha, First World Problems, I get it.
                      30 bucks for a haircut? Damn, that almost makes me glad I don't have to pay those amounts to shave my head!

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• I don't cut my hair or shave, and instead spend the money on drugs and hookers...for Spencer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                          I don't cut my hair or shave, and instead spend the money on drugs and hookers...for Spencer.
                          Sexual liaisons (past week):

-Sani Shelani, Illium Entertainment's Sexiest Human Alive

-Brooke Karrigar, Skyball Champion

-Vela Vicious, Fornax Dream Girl 2185

-Staci and Stephi Strong, the "Terra Firma Twins"

-Matriarch Trellani (twice)
                          See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beanovsky Durst View Post
                            30 bucks for a haircut? Damn, that almost makes me glad I don't have to pay those amounts to shave my head!
                            That's cheap. Every time I get mine done, it costs me approximately 128 USD.

Comment

• ^ That is sick and wrong ;_; I pay $15, maybe $20. Mainly because my mom has two barber friends who give us a discount.

Or hell, my grandma cuts it for free sometimes, she used to own two beauty shops before getting into antiques.

Comment

• Wow at the haircut prices....

I pay 4 bucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X