No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My dad is really into Angry Birds and similar time-wasters. Never actually seen him play on a proper game console or handheld.

I think he did play Pac-Man once on an arcade machine.... At the old International House of Pancakes (before it was renamed iHop).
    Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
    sigpic

Comment

• I've got alcohol poisoning.
      PROJECT Umbrella - The BIOHAZARD/RESIDENT EVIL Compendium

Comment

• Fuck dude. Hope you can get over it with some ease.

Comment

• Twin Snakes still hasn't come in yet
          Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post
            Twin Snakes still hasn't come in yet
            Why would you want that piece of shit 'remake'? Its a disgrace to the original.

Comment

• Apparently lost my passport too.

Double oops.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                Apparently lost my passport too.

Double oops.

Shit sucks dood.

Comment

• This is just me in a nutshell right now. No more needs to be said.

Comment

• Originally posted by News Bot View Post
                    Apparently lost my passport too.

Double oops.
                    Oh god that's horrible, you better pray you find it.

inb4 the ICE knock on your door and question you as to why an illegal Mexican was found with your passport.

Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                    Why would you want that piece of shit 'remake'? Its a disgrace to the original.
                    In what way isn't Twin Snakes superior than the PS1 version?
                    Last edited by Ununoctium; 11-12-2011, 11:26 PM.
                    Fission mailed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ununoctium View Post

voice acting in TTS is fucking horrible, the over the top action cut scenes are dumb as fuck and with the controls of MGS2 the levels are WAY too easy. Twin Snakes is a piece of shit. MGS1 didn't need to be remade especially since it wasn't that old at the time Twin Snakes came out. Kojima wasn't even part of the project if I remember right. Thats why they didn't add it in the MGS HD Collection is because it wasn't a true remake. Twin Snakes sucks dick.

Comment

• I have to fork over some of my traveling money just to buy a little Japanese kid to translate for me.

Originally posted by Ununoctium
                        The voice acting isn't as good as the original which is ironic since they've re-used the same cast for 99% of the characters.

The techno music is bland compared to the original soundtrack.

The additional game play inspired from MGS2 was not made to suit the level design and as a result makes the game easier.

Those are just a few reasons.

EDIT: Sorry for double post. Didn't realize it at the time. But to conclude I don't hate Twin Snakes. It's just that MGS1 is the better game. However, the most impressive remake to come out of the Nintendo Gamecube belongs to Resident Evil.
                        Last edited by Enetirnel; 11-13-2011, 01:23 AM. Reason: Combined the double-post.

Comment

• Found my passport under my bed. Seems passing out has the added effect of scattering everything.

Comment

• FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU the guy on Amazon sold me a defective copy of Metal Gear Solid. The game disk has so many scratches that it becomes unreadable within the first 5 minutes of the game. Just filed a claim with Amazon.
                            Fission mailed.

Comment

• On the subject of MGS, I found Metal Gear Solid for £1 / 70cents? at a garage sale like shop. LOL.
                              Bargain ~ <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
                                On the subject of MGS, I found Metal Gear Solid for £1 / 70cents? at a garage sale like shop. LOL.
                                Bargain ~ <3
                                What a steal. Kind of disappointing when you think about it. The guy having the garage sale probably just thought "oh look some stupid old game, I'll sell it for 70 cents"
                                Fission mailed.

Comment

Working...
                                X