X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aris13 View Post
    Sad to hear that. My condolences.
    Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    My goodness. I'm so sorry to hear that. My condolences to you and your family.
    Thank you guys, much appreciated.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Jesus Christ dude, thats fucking horrible. Sorry to hear you lost your mother.
      Last edited by Wrathborne; 06-01-2014, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• You have my condolences! I recently just had a double death in the family, it's always a heart break to lose someone, especially one of your parents. A friend of mine lost his mother to cancer he found it incredibly hard, I hope you're doing alright.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
          Jesus Christ dude, thats fucking horrible. Sorry to hear you lost your mother.
          Originally posted by geluda View Post
          You have my condolences! I recently just had a double death in the family, it's always a heart break to lose someone, especially one of your parents. A friend of mine lost his mother to cancer he found it incredibly hard, I hope you're doing alright.
          Thanks guys.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Looks terrible compared to original..

Comment

• Originally posted by Scream View Post

Looks terrible compared to original..
              Sadly, I agree.

To say I'm disappointed after waiting twenty years for a sequel to one of my all-time favorite films is an understatement. It looks like they're were trying way too hard to top the original and missed the mark completely; something that happens often in sequels--especially comedies. I really could have used a good laugh :/

I'll go see it regardless with fingers crossed.
              Last edited by REmaster; 06-11-2014, 10:49 PM.

Comment

• Let's all be honest... it could be bad, but it will never, ever be as bad as Dumb and Dumberer. *huuuurk*

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
                  Let's all be honest... it could be bad, but it will never, ever be as bad as Dumb and Dumberer. *huuuurk*
                  Exactly! Even if the movie itself is bad, at least here Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels can try to bring SOME light to the table. Sometimes actors can save a horribly written role, or improve on it at least.

As for me, I join the book readers of Game of Thrones that are upset at Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Inferno04 View Post
                    As for me, I join the book readers of Game of Thrones that are upset at Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Last edited by REmaster; 06-17-2014, 02:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      You're right, about all of this tbh.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                      X