• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But I live in the Philippines.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
      My question is this, is the postal service this bad in your country?
      Depends where you are in the UK, not too bad where my friends live in Portsmouth, but in Peckham where I live in London its terrible, i've probably lost about £150 in games, DVD's and gifts this year which i've ordered in the post, and had to claim money for after the 2 week waiting period with play.com/HMV/Etc.
      Most of it gets stolen in the mail sadly, most of Royal Mail nowadays are morons, temp workers, or dare I say it immigrants who can easily just steal stuff and disappear without being found.

Comment

• im pissed that i can't get the The Dark Knight Blu-Ray.

Comment

• My brain has turned into Slurpy slosh because of our back-to-back Organic Chemistry Laboratory and Lecture exams.
          Seibu teh geimu?
          ---

Comment

• MY INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FINAL!!!!

*Rips hair out*

Comment

• My best friend, I like him, but I can't tell him...I'm too friggin' nervous.
              Oh, and I had the shittiest day of the year today. Splendid.

Comment

• Some religious dude and his 10,000 year old wife came to my door trying to spread God's word. I was gonna tell them that "I don't believe in all that God bullshit" but that might have been a bit rude. Instead I told them that I'm an athiest. They pissed off quickly enough.

My dog was barking at them, which is good

Comment

• I stayed up to 2.30 am last night to download a 6.2GB client and the fucken thing has vanished from my pc.

Comment

• That's why you press Save instead of Open
                    Last edited by Helegad; 12-21-2008, 07:41 AM.

Comment

• I'm sick of all these eBay sellers replying to me in capital letters with short and almost illegible messages. I sent a fairly thorough explanation to a seller that I couldn't pay for an item until Friday, and I got a message back just now.

FRIDAY. OK.

WTF is this shit? For all I know, the seller is being sarcastic and doesn't like me much! Fuckin idiots, I tell ya. And to think that I'm giving them my hard earned cash.

Comment

• No need to get wound up about it though. I once ordered a GameBoy Advance game, DK Country 2, and it took months to actually get it. It got lost in the post and the seller had to track the Sales Order of the item and he got mardy because I gave him bad feedback, lulz. Shit can happen around Christmas time. eBay isn't always perfect but I love it nonetheless.

Comment

• eBay is the only way to get my loved Shiny Toy Guns stuff from Australia

I only managed to get an import of their third album from JB Hi-Fi in Australia. That's it.

Comment

• haah... Finally a thread to relax...
                            I'm frigging pissed off because of people, who confuse me with a woman! It's probably the only thing in my life, that makes me go krazy! It would be better if they just were laughing at me... *I'd just kick them in the face or something...* But nooo! They seriosly think that I'm a frigging girl! I mean, the only thing that can be confusing is my long hair, but that's it! aargh!

Comment

• I've had that problem a few times. And I'm six foot three tall and around three hundred pounds. And I have a beard. It's just like...what the hell? Dude, this isn't a little facial fuzz, this is something a dwarf would be proud to wear.

Comment

• My sister always used to be called boy when she was younger... she was always too embarrassed to say anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X