I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so pissed off right now.

So I went to the mall with my two best friends, one of my best friend's (only a little) younger sister, and another friend of mine last night (so it was three guys and then the two sisters). So we're all happy and stuff, I just bought a Zelda: Twilight Princess hat while one of my best buddies waited for me. The other three had gone to the bathroom (and I had let one swing my keys). So I walk out and we wait for a few minutes before calling them. They took my car and were driving around the parking lot. I was so mad.

I stormed out there and they came back (my friend dialed the police, but since they were coming back I decided not to file a report since it would work itself out. I was a little appalled that he'd call 911), so I parked again and as I was walking back, my friend that had waited for me told me that they'd left and weren't speaking to us again. So I call them and find out they're in Victoria's Secret in the mall. We head that way and my buddy says he'd wait outside 'cause he wasn't going in. I braved it.

Anyway, we talked and they were sorry, and turns out he'd twisted some words. They said they weren't speaking to him again because he called the police. So after five minutes we all walk out and my other buddy's gone. I call him and he says "Oh, just find me." and hangs up. So we look around for a bit and I call him again, but he just hangs up. One more time I try, but he'd turned his phone off. I was having a wtf moment.

So we decide to go to a movie. Since we had time and the movie theatre was next door, I get in line for dinner at the food court. I see my friend walking by and I call him over. He stops, stares at me for like three seconds, then turns and walks away. I try calling him and he hangs up again. I was like "What's his problem? o_O"

So we go to see Taken (good movie, btw), and when it's done I turn on my phone and see I got a text from my mom from an hour earlier asking why my friend had called my house and said we'd ditched him. I told her what I just told you all, and she said that he was just trying to get me in trouble. Then he sent via Facebook, a joint e-mail to the other three (he probably would've sent me one, but I refuse to get a Facebook). Basically some vile words and mean things to say. In short, "You're not my friends anymore."

I can't believe his pure audacity. And if he dares, dares to say I never called him, I have the fucking log on my fucking phone. What a goddamn prick, I just hate people who live for the sole purpose of getting others in trouble.
    Last edited by Canas Renvall; 02-01-2009, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• I was fired from my work today. I'm not so angry as amused, because I was only getting one 4 hour shift every week, which amounted to something like $35 pay every Thursday

To tell you the truth, it was always a fucking big stick in all my plans because I have an additional freelance job (delivering papers), and since the papers can be worked on whenever, whereever, and the shift at the retail store couldn't, now I have (practically) every afternoon free. So I'm amused, but it should be an angry thing so I put it in the correct topic

(P.S: I was fired because I wasn't... ahem... "rotating the stocks properly". Hmmm. I practically had to run that store in four hours [my jobs were: taking out the bins, refilling the water fountains, refilling the deli containers stock, cleaning the outside of the deli, cleaning up the bread bins, and refilling five drinks fridges (that's where my rotating stocks problem was) as well as having to work the checkouts whenever called upon to do so.] What also gets me is that the manager dared to tell me that I have a "time management" problem, even when they don't pay me overtime if I'm running late, so it's more my problem than theirs.)
      Last edited by Helegad; 02-03-2009, 12:42 AM.

Comment

• I'm going back to school tomorrow...

Being home for the weekend was the best. I love my family. No place like home.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
          I'm going back to school tomorrow...

Being home for the weekend was the best. I love my family. No place like home.
          i went back to school yesterday.

i miss all my free time i had over christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
            i went back to school yesterday.

i miss all my free time i had over christmas.
            same, now I can't stay up late

Comment

• little cuzin broke my $899 synthesizer which i needed for my recording session next week

again

no one respects anything anymore

Comment

• So basically, that $2000 laptop i have had this weird problem where it would the CPU usage would always jump between 30 and 70%, averaging around 50%. Even if it's idle.

It never really affected the overall performance though. I mean I game on it like, every other night. It's just the fact that it's abnormally high always bugged me. I figured I might as well see if I could fix that and tried reformatting it.

At first nothing changed. It kept going between 30 and 70%. But now I had to reinstall all the drivers and applications.

After I reinstalled some drivers I was pleasantly surprised that it was relatively stable and CPU usage stayed under 15 and didn't spike up and down as much.

Then I installed some basic stuff. Like MSN messenger, firefox...

Now, for some unknown reason. It's *ALWAYS* at FREAKING 100% CPU USAGE regardless of what I'm doing. Even if I just restarted my computer. And according to the resource monitor the thing that's eating up all the CPU usage is "System" =.=

It's slowed down to the point where it'll take like, a minute to open up *MY DOCUMENTS* immediately after startup.

*sigh*... I shouldn't have bothered messing around with it...

I think I might have messed up with the recovery disk or something. My parents are visiting for lunch tomorrow so I could always have them send it to get it checked as well (which would make it the second time in less than 2 months...)

...Ugh...

Comment

• Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
                  So basically, that $2000 laptop i have had this weird problem where it would the CPU usage would always jump between 30 and 70%, averaging around 50%. Even if it's idle.

It never really affected the overall performance though. I mean I game on it like, every other night. It's just the fact that it's abnormally high always bugged me. I figured I might as well see if I could fix that and tried reformatting it.

At first nothing changed. It kept going between 30 and 70%. But now I had to reinstall all the drivers and applications.

After I reinstalled some drivers I was pleasantly surprised that it was relatively stable and CPU usage stayed under 15 and didn't spike up and down as much.

Now, for some unknown reason. It's *ALWAYS* at FREAKING 100% CPU USAGE regardless of what I'm doing. Even if I just restarted my computer. And according to the resource monitor the thing that's eating up all the CPU usage is "System" =.=

It's slowed down to the point where it'll take like, a minute to open up *MY DOCUMENTS* immediately after startup.

I think I might have messed up with the recovery disk or something. My parents are visiting for lunch tomorrow so I could always have them send it to get it checked as well (which would make it the second time in less than 2 months...)

...Ugh...

damn that sucks about ur laptop

also about the parent money thing, i cant stand asking my parents for money

but u think that bad about waiting 1 minute for ur docuements?

i dont even shut down my computer anymore (thats y it says im on thia all the time and im not)
                  cuz when i turn on my computer it takes literally (ive timed it my self with a stop watch) 15 minutes
                  to work so i can get on the internet, itunes, ect ect.

my computer sucks

Comment

• While I'm happy that I've found the definite cause of the "laptop won't boot" saga over the past three or four days (faulty hard drive; ugh), I'm pissed that I can't do my English assignment on it that's due on Thursday. Furthermore, I can't get the wireless card to work on this temporary desktop computer that, while it works, I can't get used to, because I've overblown my download quota for this month, so I can't download iTunes or the new MSN Messenger. Damn.

Lucky the repairs will probably be covered by warranty, but still, what a shit-up. I bet that these assholes at the repair shop will screw around with all my shit too. I HATE having to take computers into repair shops because:

1. They don't give a shit if they damage the paintjob, or scratch it.
                    2. They tend to find... uh... personal things and delete them/tell my parents.
                    3. They screw around with settings (which really gets up my nose)
                    4. They are WAYYYYY OVERPRICED (but the warranty is paying so it's not a genuine complaint, but still...)
                    5. I can't use the damn thing until they have finally gotten off their asses and fixed it, then decide to call me up and tell me that it's ready for pickup.
                    6. This older desktop can't run most new games and intensive programs which is shit (it's not a bad rig [P4 3GHz, <1GB RAM, x200 128MB] but still...)

Comment

• Originally posted by JcFFx View Post
                      So basically, that $2000 laptop i have had this weird problem where it would the CPU usage would always jump between 30 and 70%, averaging around 50%. Even if it's idle.

...Ugh...
                      Just format once you can. Sounds like either something is royally corrupted in Windows (which can happen), or a virus went ahead and did it for you.

Comment

• OMG I FUCKING LOST ALL OF MY MUSIC! UGH HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN! I AM SO ROYALLY PISSED! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I HAVE LIKE 3 GIG OF MY MOST RECENT SONGS MISSING! ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH!

I THOUGHT I HAD COPIED THEM TO MY EXTERNAL HDD BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG AND ME BEING AS STUPID AS I AM DIDN'T CONFIRM THAT THEY HAD COPIED AND JUST WENT AHEAD LIKE A DICKWAD AND REFORMATTED THE FUCKING DRIVE. I AM SO MAD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                          OMG I FUCKING LOST ALL OF MY MUSIC! UGH HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN! I AM SO ROYALLY PISSED! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! I HAVE LIKE 3 GIG OF MY MOST RECENT SONGS MISSING! ARRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH!

I THOUGHT I HAD COPIED THEM TO MY EXTERNAL HDD BUT SOMETHING WENT WRONG AND ME BEING AS STUPID AS I AM DIDN'T CONFIRM THAT THEY HAD COPIED AND JUST WENT AHEAD LIKE A DICKWAD AND REFORMATTED THE FUCKING DRIVE. I AM SO MAD.
                          Surely you could just re-rip them from the CDs you legitimately bought?

As for why I'm angry. Women. They're mental. The lot of 'em.... Prove me wrong... (frowny face added to emphasise hyperbole, and to undermine the obviously sexist remark).
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
                            Surely you could just re-rip them from the CDs you legitimately bought?

As for why I'm angry. Women. They're mental. The lot of 'em.... Prove me wrong... (frowny face added to emphasise hyperbole, and to undermine the obviously sexist remark).
                            Lol, what's up? The lot of us aren't mental, just some. It can be difficult to understand the opposite sex sometimes.

Comment

• i hate stupid idiot teenagers, fucking punks and wannabe gangsters thought it would be oh so funny to start throwing rocks at the school bus.

now the bus driver refused to come to my bus stop, so i was left waiting there for hours and ended up walking all the way home, i missed school today i missed my favorite class.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                                i hate stupid idiot teenagers, fucking punks and wannabe gangsters thought it would be oh so funny to start throwing rocks at the school bus.
                                I hate those types too...only they come to my work, bounce basket balls at the building and into traffic, and get smart when I ask them to be careful. I would say I wished the main asshole of the group that was being a dick at work today got hit by a truck...but I wouldn't want the drive to feel guilty.
                                sigpic
                                Are you tired, Rebecca?

Comment

Working...
                                X