No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm kind of pissed off, every time I go to record anything off any of my computers or laptops... the fucking Umbrella Corporation logo pops up ALL OVER MY SCREEN before it blacks out, gives me bloody static and shows me the pixels of the screen... then it FREEZES on the logo and everything then crashes completely on me, I start it back up, blue screen of DEATH... unplug it, start it back up again... and it works.

Then if I go near whatever file saved the whole episode/what I was trying to record, my built-in microphone starts making demonic noises and I can't record any audio comments and instantly anyone who is talking to me on webcam or audio call hears "AHUDAUSHUUUUUURRRRG. *Beep Beep*" followed by Red Queen sounds that I put into my MSN, MORE beeping and then extremely vocal cursing from me... before it goes into static/white noise and DIES after a Nemesis "RAUGH!".

I'm starting to hate my electronics, as it's not the only computer or laptop doing it to me in the house. I think I'm just going to have to go into the basement, which I don't want to go into because some lazy person can't replace the lights and you just don't want to go down there - it looks like a room from a RE game, filled with boxes. I mean, sure I play my RE games down there in the dark... I just don't want to go down there and have to look for cables and crap in the dark and come across any of my RE costume parts (like a semi-made Tyrant claw and other crap). Fed up with this stupid glitchy crap. DX

Then I had to do a ton of paperwork the other day, long story... only to have the logo pop up AGAIN and crash everything! TWENTY PLUS PAGES ARE COMPLETELY GONE! GONE! ZERO! ZILCH AND ZIP BLOODY ALL! *Tempted to do what Wesker did in RE:UC to the computer*
    Last edited by Enetirnel; 04-15-2009, 10:37 PM.
    sigpic
    Non-blurry Signature Version
    Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
      I'm annoyed because my ear is still playing up and I've had to come home from work sick and gonna see a doctor later on.
      Jeez I'm sorry, I used to have ear infections constantly when I was a kid...sucked. Hope you get better

On another note, I am pissed because I still can't find a decent job, and my student loans are literally going to kill me. *writes will*
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
        insert long angry rant here(
        Just sue them already. Seriously.
        Seibu teh geimu?
        ---

Comment

• MissV you should get your mom to sue for custody of you and your brother.

Comment

• Originally posted by biohazard_star View Post
            Just sue them already. Seriously.
            Originally posted by ValentineKnight View Post
            MissV you should get your mom to sue for custody of you and your brother.
            im was already living at my moms which is great, it's just my brothers aren't and there being mistreated by my dad and her GF, which sucks, anyways my brother moved in with me and my mom. so it's better now, and my PS3 is still working because just the cords were broken, but i remembered had spares from my old PS2.

all is well.

Comment

• Great.

Comment

• Im angry and sad because(Why do i even bother,not like anyones ever going to read this)im ignored by everyone and never noticed anymore,the only people who ever cared about me either forgot about me or live on the other side of the country and i will never see them again,my family disapear for days if not weeks on end,no one cares what happens to me and quite frankly,if i died or slipped into a coma no one would notice,the one person who i thought would still care about me dosent,and just ignores me like everyone else,i have been bored since march third,i have been alone and ignored since march third,and i dont really see the point in this post since,well no one ever reads these posts anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                  <Insert Rant Here>
                  I care about you, dude...

Comment

Im angry and sad because(Why do i even bother,not like anyones ever going to read this)im ignored by everyone and never noticed anymore,the only people who ever cared about me either forgot about me or live on the other side of the country and i will never see them again,my family disapear for days if not weeks on end,no one cares what happens to me and quite frankly,if i died or slipped into a coma no one would notice,the one person who i thought would still care about me dosent,and just ignores me like everyone else,i have been bored since march third,i have been alone and ignored since march third,and i dont really see the point in this post since,well no one ever reads these posts anyway.
                    I know how you feel. When I'm at home, nobody bothers to tell me what's happening or where they're going, so I come out of my bedroom looking for someone, and they're in Port Douglas.

Big ensues.
                    Turns into after a while.

But I reckon everyone should be aware that we read pretty much all of each other's posts, it's just that we don't have time to quote and reply to all of them. I've seen many posts on this board that raise good points, but I sometimes forget, sometimes can't be bothered to reply to them.

Comment

• im angry because all girls are the same! you may love them but all they do is rip your heart out in the end!
                      they never stop to think about what they are throwing away either,they just toss you and your heart away like its a candy wrapper after theyve eaten whats inside.
                      Last edited by adamb1029; 04-18-2009, 12:19 AM.

Comment

im angry because all girls are the same! you may love them but all they do is rip your heart out in the end!
                        they never stop to think about what they are throwing away either,they just toss you and your heart away like its a candy wrapper after theyve eaten whats inside.
                        God that's aweful lol, thankfully my girlfriend's pretty cool and has yet to "eat my candy" as you put it. I'm sure you'll find the right girl sooner or later...seriously. People used to say that all the time to me and I was like, yea right, but it just takes time

I'm pissed because as soon as I got out of the shower today I stepped on a piece of glass. It was little shard, but as soon as I pulled it out of my foot...blood everywhere.
                        Last edited by REmaster; 04-18-2009, 02:16 AM.
                        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
                        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

im angry because all girls are the same! you may love them but all they do is rip your heart out in the end!
                          i gotta disagree, my chick is pretty cool and always thinks hard before she does anything.
                          you just gotta wait for the right girl. dont get to attached untill you are obsolutly positive its gonna work out.
                          but still dont exspect to be in a relation ship your whole life cause no matter what your gonna get sick of him/her its proven fact.
                          you say you love him/her and i believe you do but your gonna get sick of her/her eventually.

dont look for a girl who is role model hot cause she usually has a shitty personality (take that from me ive had 1st hand experiance)
                          get a girl who is good looking and is blank and learns what you enjoy, that she will probably enjoy it herself. dont bother trying to make a match
                          cause it most likly wont work out

taken from branden_lucero on psn

Comment

No we're not. I'm a woman and I've never "eaten someone's heart then thrown them away". Though, it really depends on if you're dating a woman or a girl. Girls between 12-16 can be fickle but that's part of being a teen, I guess. Go for a more mature woman.

Comment

• Saddly, some men and women aren't great at relationships. Women aren't to blame. Nor are all men sexist pigs interested only in one night stands, despite what the insanse feminist yelled at me the other week, telling me how terrible all the women I had one night stands with felt. Which would have worked better if I'd ever slept with someone not my wife...

Anyway, the point is, as Alexia mentions, that not all women are like this. And even women who do this sort of thing sometimes mature and grow out of it, although that's by no means guranteed.

Comment

• I hope I get a girl who loves Gundam lol...Anyway not all girls are like that I'm sure just keep looking

Comment

Working...
                                X