No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just waded through 10 streets worth of [dead] cockroach-infested flood waters. Who knows what other stuff was in their - maybe a little bit of pee, rat urine, and the occasional spit. Not fun. Not fun at all. I hope I didn't get leptospirosis from doing that.
    Seibu teh geimu?
    ---

Comment

• the question is why were you in a place with dead roachs, with some pee, rat pee, spit and spit and most likely
      some flotters

Comment

• When restaurants change their recipes. ((( Especially at around 15 to 20$ a meal. It's kind of a downer, not getting exactly what you expect from that place.

Comment

• I still haven't got a new job. Fuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
            I still haven't got a new job. Fuck.
            Double Fuck. I still don't have a job
            "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
            Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• CVS down here is hireing

since i got laid off by Hot Topic im about to go apply in a few minutes.

Comment

• HA! I literally live 15 feet away from a CVS. It would be a pretty sweet job I guess since I could just walk to work, but I really hate being a cashier.
                "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• My Xbox 360 RROD for the first time in years. I'm fixing it right now...
                  Last edited by hellrizer; 04-24-2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• ^ What's RROD? Is that code for FAIL!

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                      HA! I literally live 15 feet away from a CVS. It would be a pretty sweet job I guess since I could just walk to work, but I really hate being a cashier.
                      i didnt mind it at hot topic since all of us there had fun but i dont think CVS is a joke around kinda company.

Comment

• I'm not exactly in a good mood These past 2 weeks i've been doing my uni coursework and today my laptop decided too practically delete everything i've worked on and then decided too hide all my files too make it look like it had deleted them all, so after getting really pissed off I discovered it was just a stupid setting going mad, so after wasting the whole day trying too recover my files i've been working way longer than i was going too I hate my laptop ~_~

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                          ^ What's RROD? Is that code for FAIL!
                          RROD means Red Ring of Death. I finally got it after 3 years of gaming pleasure.

Comment

• I'm pissed off because we got a freaking viral outbreak here in Mexico City, and it's not of ZOMBIES!!!

And I can't go out anywhere, I'll have to stay home and train on my survival skills playing REmake.

I'm not joking... it's a influenza epidemic. This sucks.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• ^ Damn dude, hope everything goes well for you

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                                the question is why were you in a place with dead roachs, with some pee, rat pee, spit and spit and most likely
                                some flotters
                                Seibu teh geimu?
                                ---

Comment

Working...
                                X