No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm angry because it's taking me way longer than I thought to finish this custom merchant figure. It should look badass when it's done though.
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
      ^ Damn dude, hope everything goes well for you
      Thanks, as long as I don't get my ass into populated places where infected may be, I'll be fine .

Also I think that I got an excellent immune system, so I'm not really worried.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by zomBD View Post
        Thanks, as long as I don't get my ass into populated places where infected may be, I'll be fine .

Also I think that I got an excellent immune system, so I'm not really worried.

Wow, Thats worse than what I was angry about. I'll send you a Tricell Virus Detection Kit....

Comment

• TRICELL VIRUS DETECTION KIT... AWESOME!!!

Yep, but I'm not really worried, there's a lot of exageration being made by the media. I mean, it's something to be careful about, but it's not like you're gonna get chewed up by zombies.

I'm not trying to insensitive or something, but only 16 people have died of the influenza disease in the past 3 days; on a city of like 20 million? It's really not that much. Still I'll take care because I want to get intact to the zombie holocaust.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• 16 people is still alot if you think about it dude.

Comment

• Doesnt matter how good your immune system is when your body has no defense against it

Comment

• i cant decied either to buy 2 games or 2 shirts

i really need 2 shirts
                but i really want 2 games.

Comment

• This mom took her 2 year old into the subway on a stroller. First of all, she stood real close to the tracks and let her kid walk near the ledge. In the train, she put the stroller right along the train doors. She was practically blocking the freaking doors with her child. The subway was really busy with people. And she wasn't there just to get off at the next station, she was there for about 6 stations worth. She was so stupid. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have children.

It's not that common, but I'd really love to punch and kick people who think they're all alone in public when there's like 20 people trying to get in. That's why capgod gave us all those awesome zombie games that I can take out my sociopathical frustrations out in a non damaging way.
                  Last edited by The_15th; 04-25-2009, 07:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_15th View Post
                    That's why capgod gave us all those awesome zombie games that I can take out my sociopathical frustrations out in a non damaging way.
                    QFT. Eat that, Jack Thompson.

Comment

• Internet in Australia is bloody hopeless, i just waited two months for my new modem to get sent to me, and it arrived yesterday but then my line breaks on the same day now i have to wait for a fucking repair man to fix my phone line! then, finally i can have internet in my house again.

I hate living in Australia.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                        Internet in Australia is bloody hopeless, i just waited two months for my new modem to get sent to me, and it arrived yesterday but then my line breaks on the same day now i have to wait for a fucking repair man to fix my phone line! then, finally i can have internet in my house again.

I hate living in Australia.
                        Really? I heard its awesome over there plus I heard that mininum wage is at least $14 per hour. Is this true?

Comment

• Originally posted by hellrizer View Post
                          Really? I heard its awesome over there plus I heard that mininum wage is at least $14 per hour. Is this true?
                          I don't know, i guess so.

It's nice here if you like to play sports and go outside or like huge deserts, horrible if your into technology or like any sort of video game or you like to use the internet. plus i like greener climates, Australia is brown and burnt which sucks.

I guess im overreacting, i just like overseas better than my own country. kinda like the grass is greener on the other side i think.

Comment

• im angry because seven of my closest friends are constantly going on the offensive and being verry protective of me,and they are also trying to pimp me out at the same time

Comment

• I'm sick to death of my friends never inviting me anywhere. I always say "hey, you wanna go to the movies?" or just recently "I'm going up to the lake this weekend, wanna come?"

Then they talk all day about what their little group did on the weekend, and I stay silent because I can't say shit about shit. I don't know what they do because I'M NEVER THERE.

Comment

• Originally posted by adamb1029 View Post
                                im angry because seven of my closest friends are constantly going on the offensive and being verry protective of me,and they are also trying to pimp me out at the same time

Comment

Working...
                                X