No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn i just now relised that there is 1032 posts in here, i didnt no there was that many angry people out there.

well there not all angry comments so about 1023 are angry

Comment

• ^ > 1033rd angry person. So, I went to K-mart this morning trying to find a job as usual, and when I asked for an application, the nice young lady at the front counter who looked like she was ready to hang herself informed me that I had to use the "application computer". What kind of stupid shit is that...I remember back in the day when you filled out a fucking application and that was that. Now you have to sit down and fill out 100 hundered stupid questions like, "If you found Billy smoking pot behind the store, would you": A) tell the manager B) Not tell C) Join him
      WTF?!
      So anyways, I go over to the computer, and it says "K-MART, Click here for oppurtunities" So I click on it, and it says, LINK BROKEN! What the shit...
      I'm so sick of this bullshit
      Last edited by REmaster; 04-28-2009, 05:00 PM.
      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
      Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• yha when i applyed at CVS it had those stupid little computers and it asked me those dumb fucking
        questions like
        "Little Timmy is throwing a keger party and you have to work that day would you
        A) skip work and join
        B) go half a day at work and show up to the party late
        or
        C) skip the party and go to work.

it was like i was being asked by a couple of my friends if i wanted to go drinking with them or
        something, not something a computer should ask me.

Comment

• Yea, It's pretty much horrible for anyone who's looking for a job. My girlfriend finally found a job, but the sad thing is it's only a temp job with the girl scouts making 7 bucks an hour. And she just graduated from College with a bachelor's degree and now she has 30 thousand + dollars to pay back in student loans...yea that job's really going to helpWTF! It makes me nervous considering I only have an associate's, shit what about people who have no degree Bullshit.
          "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• yup, the economy sucks right now.

finding a job is a bitch but when you do find a job its a shitty one that doesnt pay worth dick.

Comment

• ^ Truest shit ever spoken lol.
              I don't know what I'm gonna do if I can't find a decent paying job by September. I really don't wanna be a man whore

Comment

• hell no i wouldnt either.

Comment

• i'm not angry per se but I am disappointed, I'm out for 2 days and my team manages to lose our last game by 10 pts wtf? Coach has go to start recruiting better people

Comment

• OOH! I'm angry!

Wait...

No...

I just had to sneeze.

Comment

• my milk in my fridge has gone bad and has been bad for the past 2 weeks now.

my fridge smells like baby shit and im a little pissed off at my self for now throwing it out 2 weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        my milk in my fridge has gone bad and has been bad for the past 2 weeks now.

my fridge smells like baby shit and im a little pissed off at my self for now throwing it out 2 weeks ago.
                        Hehe I left a couple of dirty, greased, and moldy dishes to soak and I forgot about it for a couple of days and when I finnaly realized that I left them there, I opened the lid and the horrible smell took over my house!! I had to get 10 packs of air-fresheners!! My house smells like flowers right now....

Comment

• anything that is old starts to smell bad (yes even old people, dont denie it, you know its true)

Comment

• My 83 year old grandma will 1) Deny it and 2) End you. Seriously. My grandma is 5ft of floating death.

Also, Samurai Grandma is hunting you, yay, like a Dog just as soon as she finishes beating up special forces guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
                              My 83 year old grandma will 1) Deny it and 2) End you. Seriously. My grandma is 5ft of floating death.

Also, Samurai Grandma is hunting you, yay, like a Dog just as soon as she finishes beating up special forces guys.
                              it was a joke, but yha i was just kidding around tell your grandma not to snap my neck cause i was joking im not in the mood to die just yet

Comment

• Too late. You're doomed. Mwuhahahahahaaa.

Comment

Working...
                                X