No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ahd THE most boring day in my LIFE at highschool!!! it was so boring I almost fell asleep like five times, and the worst part: I was bored because we weren't doing anything at all! we were told to do a report about education and all that, it was a national report, so we spent every hour doing it, on every class, it was the most boring thing ever!!! And NOBODY wanted to do it, so we kept on doing nothing and nothing... and pretended like we heard what was being read, so we couldn't talk much and to say the truth: I was about to cut my balls off!!!! hahahaha, no... I wasn't THAT bored. So remember: doing nothing isn't always good

Comment

• I just had my first driving lesson and it was one of the biggest mindfucks, ever. I had no idea such a proposterous invention such as a "clutch" existed before today. "You have your three pedals, clutch, brake, and accelerator" "lolwut".

I also had trouble doing the clutches while switching gears and asked if I could just stay in first gear, to which my instructor told me the engine would blow up. There's so much to remember, I can hardly take it in.

I also had to drive back to my house on my first lesson, and the instructor kept having to do the clutches cos I kept forgetting. I was too scared to go fast so I was going at 2mph on a 30 mph limit road, and he kept telling me "more gas" while I was terrified of crashing into someone. Good times.
      Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 09-02-2009, 02:18 PM.

Comment

• its not that hard really you just have to get used to it and remember what to do.

Comment

• Me and some friends are going to play 2 songs as a 3-men-band @ school on Friday. Everything is quite alright, except for 2 things: the setlist and who the hell is going to be the singer.

I'm on the bass, my brother's on lead guitar and a friend is going for base guitar, but none of us are badass enough to handle playing AND singin'. That's a huge problem.

The deal with the setlist is that we're going to play Metallica's Nothing Else Matters and For Whom the Bell Tolls. While I can easily play Bells, I'm having a hard time nailing Nothing: the timing is an ass. Since we do not have a drummer it's downright hard to keep on the right timing...

... on a side note, my aforementioned video project was well received, getting me 7,7 out of 10.

Comment

• It's just that every part of your body is doing something. One hand on the wheel, one hand on the gearstick, being able to move to the handbrake, left foot on the clutch, right foot switching between accelerator and brake. Jeez. When I was driving I also accidentally pressed the accelerator instead of the brake at one point. Lolololol (Lucky for me there were no pedestrians).
            Last edited by Alexia_Ashford; 09-02-2009, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• The terrible economy we have today pisses me off, hard to find jobs these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                It's just that every part of your body is doing something. One hand on the wheel, one hand on the gearstick, being able to move to the handbrake, left foot on the clutch, right foot switching between accelerator and brake. Jeez. When I was driving I also accidentally pressed the accelerator instead of the brake at one point. Lolololol (Lucky for me there were no pedestrians).
                In EST, you can acquire the licence while driving only on an automatic, but you cant drive a manual once you get the licence, unless you do another driving exam later afterwards.

Im surprised you went into this without preparation, have you never driven a car before? People tend to take it quite seriously here.

Comment

• There was a shooting at my college today. The campus is shut down till Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                    In EST, you can acquire the licence while driving only on an automatic, but you cant drive a manual once you get the licence, unless you do another driving exam later afterwards.

Im surprised you went into this without preparation, have you never driven a car before? People tend to take it quite seriously here.
                    No. Instructors like it that way too because they say people who take lessons who've already driven before develop bad habits. The first thing he asked me when I got in the car is "What do you know about driving?" and I said "Nothing", and he said "Excellent". We can't legally drive without a licence anyway so I'm not gonna drive before I take lessons am I? If I'm gonna do a licence I may as well go the full hog and do it manual.

And Vogue.. shit. You okay?

Comment

• Yeah, I wasn't on campus when it happened. But it's still really freaky, you know? Of course it happened in the parking lot I use RIGHT after I left after class.

Comment

• I just read the thread about the brutal beating and rape of a young girl being compared to Resident Evil without any research into the subject matter.

I'm pissed, i wanna kick stuff.

ow.

Comment

• Dude, thank God you're safe!

Munch, link?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexia_Ashford View Post
                            No. Instructors like it that way too because they say people who take lessons who've already driven before develop bad habits. The first thing he asked me when I got in the car is "What do you know about driving?" and I said "Nothing", and he said "Excellent". We can't legally drive without a licence anyway so I'm not gonna drive before I take lessons am I? If I'm gonna do a licence I may as well go the full hog and do it manual.
                            That is odd. The last thing I would want, as an instructor, is someone who doesnt even know what a clutch is.

And you dont need a license to practice. Get a friend, and his car, a nice secluded place and practice some gearshifts, reverse driving and the likes. The basics, you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Member_of_STARS View Post
                              That is odd. The last thing I would want, as an instructor, is someone who doesnt even know what a clutch is.

And you dont need a license to practice. Get a friend, and his car, a nice secluded place and practice some gearshifts, reverse driving and the likes. The basics, you know.
                              Common thing in the UK. My instructor told me that and a couple of friends who drive have told me exactly the same thing. I suppose I could ask my grandma to let me drive her car for a bit of practice but still, meh.

Comment

• Alexia, I have to learn on a manual first as well soon, so I'll probaably wind up in the same boat. No worries, with enough practice they say anyone can do it. I mean I question how some drivers I see even HAVE their licenses.
                                Last edited by Inferno04; 09-03-2009, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X