I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
    Yup, I forgot about that...if you keep the headset in the charging base and turn it on, it works as a sitting mic. You can talk into it and the other person can hear you, but you can only hear the other person through your TV.
    shit that blows i hate it win the other persons voice is coming through the tv but oh well, but im pretty sur im going 2 get that ps3 ear piece. thanks 4 the help chris

Comment

• well, im angry cause for two weeks ive been trying to fix my PS2 and it just wont work, it's broken. so i had to sell it after 7 years today, and i got a new one, and it seems the PS2 has been slightly remodelled again, it's all shiny now, a bit like the PS3. but damn it was expensive!

Comment

• My headset keeps disconnecting on me, even after I've charged it.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• My phone has been stolen by some asshole. How do I know it's been stolen, and not just lost?

I left it on my private school's bus (so there's not many people on it, and they're all from my school) and when I got home, I started calling it 50+ times. Around the 25th time, someone picked up, didn't say anything (even though I was yelling down the line), and hung up. Fuck.

I need a new phone, fast. I realized just how useless making weekend plans is without a mobile.

Maybe I'll get an iPhone. But guaranteed, if I get my phone back, I WILL SLUG THE PERSON WHO STOLE IT IN THE FACE.

Comment

• im angry left4dead should be for ps3 also !!!
            and resident evil remake and zero should be ported to ps3 also !!
            Last edited by rehunk88; 02-18-2009, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Got that jacket I was after, but the arms were way too short and the quality of the leather looked tacky so I sent it back for a full refund, so pretty angry about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                My phone has been stolen by some asshole. How do I know it's been stolen, and not just lost?

I left it on my private school's bus (so there's not many people on it, and they're all from my school) and when I got home, I started calling it 50+ times. Around the 25th time, someone picked up, didn't say anything (even though I was yelling down the line), and hung up. Fuck.

I need a new phone, fast. I realized just how useless making weekend plans is without a mobile.

Maybe I'll get an iPhone. But guaranteed, if I get my phone back, I WILL SLUG THE PERSON WHO STOLE IT IN THE FACE.
                I left my phone on the bus by accident in October, just a public bus.
                I haven't seen it since, I was distraught. (First phone, really thought parents would be pissed, they werent)

My best friend sorta spent like £5 phoning it, and texting it, and he said if the person doesn't give it back he'll hurt them.

Quite funny, though, I never got it back, and I'm still without a mobile, all the ones on the market suck balls.
                So yeah, I'm pissed because I still cant get a new phone.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
                  Got that jacket I was after, but the arms were way too short and the quality of the leather looked tacky so I sent it back for a full refund, so pretty angry about that.
                  damn that sux, i no how it feels 2 want something really bad then win u get it, it turns out 2 b crap,

Comment

• Originally posted by Helegad View Post
                    My phone has been stolen by some asshole. How do I know it's been stolen, and not just lost?

Well hey, at least you already have $45 to start your savings off.
                    Seibu teh geimu?
                    ---

Comment

• Nah spent that on some eBay stuff

Comment

• i want to remix the song Deep from NIN but my damn remixer isnt working, pos

Comment

• argh! im so angry and frustrated right now!

my brothers are so bloody annoying, they interupt me, fight, yell, scream, and never shut up. i never get any peace and quite. now they just wasted my whole weekend with there crap and i have to sit through it. i was really hopeing for a nice relaxing weekend playing MGS3 all day at home by my self after having school all week. but no my brother has to have his birthday party at the most inconvenient of times, force me to go, see my dad (who i hate) and have a stupid family meeting party thing. argh!

and now there staying over at my place for the weekend, even more ruining every posibility of it being relaxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by missvalentine View Post
                            argh! im so angry and frustrated right now!

my brothers are so bloody annoying, they interupt me, fight, yell, scream, and never shut up. i never get any peace and quite. now they just wasted my whole weekend with there crap and i have to sit through it. i was really hopeing for a nice relaxing weekend playing MGS3 all day at home by my self after having school all week. but no my brother has to have his birthday party at the most inconvenient of times, force me to go, see my dad (who i hate) and have a stupid family meeting party thing. argh!

and now there staying over at my place for the weekend, even more ruining every posibility of it being relaxing.
                            damn that blows, did ur dad say n e thing 2 u? or u avoid him, cuz i avoid my mom at family get togethers

on another note, my girlfriend just broke up with me through text, but 4 some odd reason i cant help but laugh my ass off lol
                            Last edited by nemesiswontdie; 02-21-2009, 04:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                              damn that blows, did ur dad say n e thing 2 u? or u avoid him, cuz i avoid my mom at family get togethers

on another note, my girlfriend just broke up with me through text, but 4 some odd reason i cant help but laugh my ass off lol
                              yeah he tried to talk to be a few times, i walked away from him and was trying to ignore him. then he started being an ass, urgh i hate him. then when i got back to my moms the guy just walks strait into my house without permission and walks through like he owns the place and demands to talk to my mom. and then starts talking to her while she was on a romatic date with her Boy Friend. such disrespect. i don't blame my mom for leaving him at all.

and sorry to hear about your Girl Friend, but why did she do it over text message? that's just, low. i would laugh to i think. was it in text speak?
                              Last edited by missvalentine; 02-21-2009, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• LMAO CHAT SPEAK DUMP.
                                Haha, sorry, it's just I can imagine that.
                                Really sorry for your lack of peace, MissV, isn't there anywhere were you can just relax alone?
                                And NWD, are you bothered at all she left you?

Comment

Working...
                                X