Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 in his neck and 2 in his upper chest.

Comment

• I feel kinda lucky it took my dad so fast I didn't want him suffering any longer with it, he died of stomach cancer within 6 months.
      Last edited by kevstah2004; 06-04-2009, 09:43 AM.
      If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• damn dude that sucks. sorry to hear that you lost your dad. thats what im scared of the most.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear this Sebby, I give you all my hope and best wishes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gradon View Post
            I'm sorry to hear this Sebby, I give you all my hope and best wishes.

thanks.

Comment

• I find myself thinking about him all the time we never had a good relationship since he was a drunk, his mother died in his arms and he never got over it. In his final stages I think it hit him how of much he'd wasted his life and missing seeing me and sister grow up properly.

sigpic

Comment

• I have a minor concussion.

I was wiping down a machine at the gym that I work at, and I was crouched down in a catcher's stance, and I felt myself starting to lose my balance...so I quickly popped up to my feet, only to get DRILLED in the head by a part of the machine that was parallel to the ground. I got hit right on the tip-top of my skull...the same soft area that you poke on a baby's head.

I tried to keep working but I was getting lightheaded and nauseous, so I went to the doctor and got some fun tests with lights and moving my eyes and shit. I'm still kind of woozy and happy right now. It's wild.

Comment

• take some oxycodome like i did for my cracked rib. that shit makes you happy as hell lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisRedfield29 View Post
                    I have a minor concussion.
                    Don't fall sleep. (Isn't that something that people with concussions have to avoid for 24 hours?)

Isn't the flicker and light from your monitor bothering you right now? I imagine a concussion would make it less favorable to stare at a screen.

Comment

• Not angry but sad with the death of David Carradine.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by nemesiswontdie View Post
                        1 in his neck and 2 in his upper chest.
                        That sucks so much, i hope your dad can overcome it once and for all. Cancer isn't hereditary, is it? Cause i hope you never get it.

Comment

• Yeah, nemesis, blessings from this side. I really couldn't imagine losing my father before having a firm sense of independence. He's 65, so it'll happen sooner than later, but nonetheless. I'm sorry you have to face this possibility.

Comment

• I'm about to through a hissy fit my computer has stopped reading sd card's through any of the usb ports. I was copying a file over to one and suddenly it error'd out saying "this device is not ready" so I restart my computer and now it no longer reads any sd card. I've tried everything from disabling the ports in Device Manager, BIOS and uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers but still nothing, I don't get it nothing is wrong with the sd adapter or sd cards they still work fine in my PS2 and GC and the usb ports on my computer are still allowing to use my modem, mouse and TV adapter as normal.

sigpic

Comment

• I'm angry cause I can't even use my own goddamn 360.

>:O

Comment

• Today is June 18th. Today, is the 14th day this month that it has rained here in New York.

Finally, I understand what all those suicides in Seattle are about.

Comment

Working...
                                X