No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without someone or something to watch over, impose laws, and regulate. Pretty much providing guidance, the people would be lost. Having a people governing themselves would be utter chaos. That's why we have governments full of people who earned the right to rule over us.
    "Movies don't make psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" Billy Loomis

Comment

• ...you are aware that the British Monarchy plays no role at all in Goverment within the UK now? They're just a mad family we pay for and, in exchange, entertain us and bring in the tourists.

As for a goverment full of people who've earned the right to rule...this is my opinion, but your average politician is the least sensible person to put in charge of a country. They're there because they want power and they want money (same difference, really) not because they want to benefit people. Half of them barely know who the 'people' are. Mostly the Tory half...

However, I must say I made a mistake when I said there were dozens of people in line for the throne. I was technically wrong on that count, my wife has kindly informed me. There are over 2500 people in line for the throne. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_of...British_throne - I think I'm on there somewhere.

Comment

• I've always believed that what we need is a republic.
        See you in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghostface View Post
          You people are evil, everyone here who is complaining about the royal wedding should be shot. If it weren't for the brits we'd be ruled by the fucking french, start showing some respect and keep your comments to yourself. I believe that drugs and shit should come second while royal events like the wedding should come first, because than later on we can focus on those issues. For example say we focus on drugs and shit and instead of planning the line of succession, because if the Queen should die and no one is next in line then we are as they say royally fucked. But that won't happen because the royal family said while we won't ignore drugs and violence, we shall put them aside from time to time to ensure the royal family is happy and content, and are able to continue regulating or/and ruling over the people.
          Errr... Excuse me but I couldn't care less about the royal family. That said, I won't say you should be shot because you are happy with an ancient form of goverment or something like that. I was talking about MY country, and I think that there are MORE important topics that should be addressed than a "royal" wedding.

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
            I've always believed that what we need is a republic.
            Australia needs this too, badly.

You would be surprised at how ass-backwards and outdated a lot of the laws are here and that the majority of them still date back to when the Parliament was made here.

The laws all still include the royal family for decisions that are utterly, redundant.

The royal family does jack shit for us, so it seems most logical to become a republic but sadly with the aging population we've got they all cling to old ways and shun every fucking new idea.
            sigpic
            Non-blurry Signature Version
            Youtube | Steam | Website (Under Construction)

Comment

• I'm a little irritated that the royal wedding has taken priority over real news, that's all. And no, I do not consider it real news. The only things that make it different from any other run of the mill wedding are that they're royalty and that William is Diana's son. Huzzah, still not real news.

Also, something else that's on topic : A piece of my tooth broke off a few days ago, and as of now, what's left of it is split in half, which makes me feel like slamming my face into a wall until I lose consciousness.
              :Lurker & Unofficial Thread Killer of THiA:

Comment

• People keap talking about the stupid royall weding!! that is just stupid, royallty should be shot down... like in the URSS....

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                  People keap talking about the stupid royall weding!! that is just stupid, royallty should be shot down... like in the URSS....
                  Yes, of course. Let's murder an innocent young couple who have everything going for them because they are Royal blood. Why shouldn't we talk about the Royal Wedding, anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by himher_elle View Post
                    People keap talking about the stupid royall weding!! that is just stupid, royallty should be shot down... like in the URSS....
                    While I am opposed to further consolidation of power of the ruling elite, I think murder isn't the way about it. However, revolution is!
                    See you in hell.

Comment

• Pretty much over with the girlfriend now. I have my limits and dignity.

If only it was as simple as parting ways... we are students and we live together, and guess what? We are writing the same master's paper together. How did this happen? It was I who welcomed her to join me last year, foolishly thinking that this girl was the one. With only a month left of presenting the paper and graduating from college, this puts me in a rather difficult position.

Can't reason with her today, but hopefully soon. I would like to present the paper with her (even though I did most of the work).
                      Freedom of Information.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trent View Post
                        Pretty much over with the girlfriend now. I have my limits and dignity.

If only it was as simple as parting ways... we are students and we live together, and guess what? We are writing the same master's paper together. How did this happen? It was I who welcomed her to join me last year, foolishly thinking that this girl was the one. With only a month left of presenting the paper and graduating from college, this puts me in a rather difficult position.

Can't reason with her today, but hopefully soon. I would like to present the paper with her (even though I did most of the work).
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• Angry face!
                          Freedom of Information.

Comment

• See, now this is the Spencer that I've wanted to see since he left the site. Mirth and random pictures everywhere, but always funnily appropriate ones. Not all of this console war and snobbery business. Welcome back!

Comment

• More Robocop nonsense, please!
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jill4EverSTARS View Post
                                I'm angry at allergy season! It's so annoying sneezing and having your eyes irritated all day, my most hated time of year
                                Yes! I almost feel like I'm going blind
                                Freedom of Information.

Comment

Working...
                                X