I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkmoon View Post
    No, I think it's clear you're really me, dreaming I'm you, whose dreaming your me. Makes sense, really. I certainly don't want to live in my skull at the moment.
    For some reason this reminds me of
    Spoiler:

Comment

• Originally posted by Canas Renvall View Post
      Sounds like it was a scream. *rimshot*
      Indeed. I went back today, they kept my beer on ice, how fucking nice is that haha.. tasted weak as shit though.

Comment

• I can no longer access my youtube account since I have somehow forgotten my password/username. I tried to send the password to my email, but apparently my account is not registered with my main email address, and I have absolutely no idea what it could be. I've been logged in at youtube/google for the past three years, and my friend came over this past weekend and signed me out :/ This google linked crap doesn't help. Rage.
        Last edited by REmaster; 08-30-2011, 11:22 PM.
        "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
        Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• I feel like a Hunter took its claws to the inside of my throat...The rest of my body feels okay if a bit sore, but it's only my throat. I had pretty much the same thing back in February, and if it really IS the same thing, my throat will eventually close up and I won't be able to speak...but I work now and I can't stand the thought of taking days off from work over a simple throat virus thing. >< UGH. Can't go to the doctor's until late this month though, and I'm just dragging this on and sulking now...

Comment

• Aww, that suuuucks. D: I hope you feel better soon!

And if Contagion has taught me anything... Wash your hands, hide in a corner, and die slowly.

(Don't do that please D: )
            Last edited by Canas Renvall; 09-11-2011, 04:15 PM.

Comment

• My prayers are with ya Inferno! Take some teaspoons of honey and gargle warm saltwater!
              sigpic

Comment

• Dante and Damien have it covered.
                If he had a brain, he'd be dangerous.

sigpic

Comment

• My throat has swollen to a point where, whenever I cough, my tonsils pop out and land on my tongue and must be re-swallowed. Just what I need with a pregnant woman and a toddler on anti-biotics...

Comment

• O.o Thats Physically possible?

Comment

My throat has swollen to a point where, whenever I cough, my tonsils pop out and land on my tongue and must be re-swallowed. Just what I need with a pregnant woman and a toddler on anti-biotics...
                      Did you ever think about getting them removed? I still have them myself, but I'm literally one of the only people in my family that still has them. I hear you get all you can eat ice cream in the hospital
                      "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrathborne View Post
                        O.o Thats Physically possible?
                        Yes, but it's not what happened in my case. See, only part of my tonsils did it, not the whole thing. That's waaaaaaay too swollen to move.

Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                        Did you ever think about getting them removed? I still have them myself, but I'm literally one of the only people in my family that still has them. I hear you get all you can eat ice cream in the hospital
                        I get all the ice cream I can eat here, too. And I've never had this before.

But, yes, I went to see the doctor...who sent me straight to hospital. Which was annoying, because I was already going to hospital later today because my wife needed a scan. So I had to get them to rush so I could meet her off the taxi, as I have all the cash and debit cards. My throat is very badly swollen, to the point where if it gets any worse I may have issues breathing. I actually don't feel that bad, though.

Might be the three sets of pills they gave me...

Comment

Yes, but it's not what happened in my case. See, only part of my tonsils did it, not the whole thing. That's waaaaaaay too swollen to move.

I get all the ice cream I can eat here, too. And I've never had this before.

But, yes, I went to see the doctor...who sent me straight to hospital. Which was annoying, because I was already going to hospital later today because my wife needed a scan. So I had to get them to rush so I could meet her off the taxi, as I have all the cash and debit cards. My throat is very badly swollen, to the point where if it gets any worse I may have issues breathing. I actually don't feel that bad, though.

Might be the three sets of pills they gave me...
                          That sounds terrible, if it's not one thing it's another. I hope you make a speedy recovery

Comment

• Hope you get better soon Jon.

Comment

• Yeah that sounds terrible. Get better buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by REmaster View Post
                                I can no longer access my youtube account since I have somehow forgotten my password/username. I tried to send the password to my email, but apparently my account is not registered with my main email address, and I have absolutely no idea what it could be. I've been logged in at youtube/google for the past three years, and my friend came over this past weekend and signed me out :/ This google linked crap doesn't help. Rage.
                                Something similar happened to me.

The problem was that I had several youtube accounts (3 of them) linked to the same email. I wasn't even aware that was the case. So I simply disabled the accounts that I didn't want to be linked to my youtube account and that did the trick.
                                Last edited by Pikminister; 09-21-2011, 12:20 PM.
                                Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X