Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pikminister View Post
    Something similar happened to me.

The problem was that I had several youtube accounts (3 of them) linked to the same email. I wasn't even aware that was the case. So I simply disabled the accounts that I didn't want to be linked to my youtube account and that did the trick.
    Yea, apparently whatever email my old account is linked to, it's sure as hell not the one I've been using for a long time. My email is linked to three other youtube accounts I don't even remember making. Screw it, I like my new channel better already, especially since it has the same name as my crippled website lol. I miss my subscribers though
    "One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."
    Resident Evil/Castlevania/ Silent Hill/Onimusha/Tekken /Dark Souls

Comment

• It happened to me once as well, swollen to the point of not being able to speak or eat. Good luck recovering Darkmoon, I can't give much advice because after a month, mine just went away....

Comment

• I had to watch the premiere of the US version of the X-Factor.

I had no choice since I was at a friends house and its their TV... jesus... anyway... that was the biggest pile of shit I've seen in a long time.

The show was so scripted and fakey. You even had the typical black lady with zero talent going into "Oh no you didn't!" mode near the end of the show.

Oh, Chezza you were so lucky to get the fuck out of that gig... so painful to watch.

GAH!
        Stuff to remember: Avoid forums if you're having a bad day.
        sigpic

Comment

• Aw fuck Microsoft.

Got a month of Gold Membership to play Gears 3 online at launch, had to pay almost 10 US bucks to play. Fuckers put today the 1 month/1 dollar promotion. I missed it by 3 freaking days!

I got screwed... ¬¬

"I miss the days when we just cared how cool an enemy was rather than critiquing and analyzing everything to death." - Shield Key

Comment

• Yeah, I sorta felt that way when I finally caved and bought a PSN game called Fate/Unlimited Codes for £27 I think and a week later this PSN sale has it for £3.99.

Comment

• £30 seems a bit much for a PSN game, you sure it wasn't a PSP title on sale? I know they've had quite a few sales as of late. Then again, I've seen retail games being on sale in the PlayStation Store for close to £60. Mind you, it's the publishers who set the prices.
              See you in hell.

Comment

• Just found out The Thing Prequel has been delayed in the UK to December! Why, why would they do such a thing!

"I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter tied to this fucking couch!"
                "I've got 100 cows."
                "Well I've got 104 friends."

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Spencer View Post
                  £30 seems a bit much for a PSN game, you sure it wasn't a PSP title on sale? I know they've had quite a few sales as of late. Then again, I've seen retail games being on sale in the PlayStation Store for close to £60. Mind you, it's the publishers who set the prices.
                  Yeah, it's a PSP game. Sorry, my bad.

Comment

• I'm mildly irritated that today instead of a new episode of Red vs Blue iy's just a PSA. Godamnit, I want to see more Freelancer stuff!

Comment

• Got really slow internet connection, and I mean retarded slow internet, because of Typhoon Pedring. However, on the top side, there's no school for me. Hopefully, there won't any blackout that would last like forever. Just really hate it, this always happens in the Philippines.
                      sigpic
                      "So many assholes, so few bullets." - Duke Nukem

Comment

• Fucking idiots working at the cigarette counter in Waitrose, who can't differentiate between a 20 pack and a 10 pack. I have £4 in my bank until tomorrow, so I plan on getting a 10 pack that's under £4 but despite requesting for a 10 pack within that price criteria, the idiot dicks around with 20 packs and keeps scanning them, I just went 'Look, it doesn't matter. Forget it' and went because there was a queue forming.

So I'm going to wait until tomorrow.
                        Last edited by Mr. Spencer; 09-30-2011, 12:40 PM.
                        See you in hell.

Comment

• I thought you'd quite smoking anyway.

Comment

• Last I heard he was trying to quit. And I've been trying to encourage him to save his money for better things! :p

Comment

• Facebook is pissing me off. My Auntie who I was very close to passed away unexpectedly on Monday, and I've been trying to send a report off to memorialize her profile for the past 2 days, but it's still pissing about. Every time I try and send it off, there is an "unexpected error".

Comment

• Aww, I'm so sorry to hear that Emma! That's terrible! I hope it works out for you, you have my deepest condolences. That's just awful to lose someone you're very close to.

Comment

Working...
                                X