I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheSelfishGene View Post
    Went for a bike ride, it was raining. Slipped and fell of, smashing my ipod screen. It still plays music fine, and is recognised by my computer fine, but I'm up for a screen replacement

Anyone tried it? Know if it's easy or hard, of if i should pay to get it done professionally?
    Oh shit

My iPod has been broken for a long time. I went to a local Apple store and one of the helpful people there told me it should cost about $110 to fix mine. My iPod had a broken screen as well and a screwed-up hard drive. I haven't gotten it done yet. Hope this helps some.

Comment

• I am pissed. Not just a little pissed but furious. Today i watched the news and some people tortured a Bordeaux dog (same breed i have ) to dead. I mentioned same breed i have but i would be furious with any dog, cat or other animal they do that to. I wonder whats wrong with people like that. Once i saw a guy pestering a dog in front of a shop and ofcourse the animal couldn't reach him. Bad luck for him i could and he ended up with a bleeding lip. So he had his hurt lip plus hurt ego. Getting punched by a woman half his size. GIRLPOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• lol nice, better not mess with the mistress

Comment

• Speaking of Dogs, heres something which REALLY gets to me.
          Ok, where I live unfortunately theres a huge gang mentality, its also an african-british/immigrant dominated neighbourhood so once everyone hits puberty they think they're from the block, brandishing hoodies and knives and scream "fuk da police" etc.
          What REALLY gets to me is how they've all taken to breeding black rottweilers as guard and attack dogs while they go about intimidating the locals and whatnot, I know its not the dogs fault, a dog is only as good as the people who raised it having dogs in the past and currently having 2 myself right now, unfortunately 99% of the people in this neighbourhood are scumbags and treat their animals as such, I could go on but whats the point.
          Oh yeah, really can't stand people who do the rubber band/circulation cut off on dogs tails to remove them, that REALLY infuriates me.

Comment

• What i don't get is why people like that even take a dog. They aren't worth a dog. They only see a dog as a weapon. As everybody knows a dog can even be a deadly weapon. Here in the Netherlands some dogs are on the black list because of biting incidents. I prefer to keep my dogs social because i wouldn't like to see the breeds i love ending up on a list like that. If its needed a dog will know when he has to protect his owner. I did do policedogtraining for a while but there you have your dog under control. I bet if one of those rotweilers lose control things will go really wrong. Don't know if you ever noticed but most of the time those guys are afraid of their own dogs and just use them for macho behaviour. A Rotweiler is a dominant breed and with wrong owners its asking for accidents.

Comment

• Rottweilers with those guys are really just an accessory to proliferate their gang mentality.
              All pseudo alpha male bullsh*t.
              Not to mention, the breed over here in the UK probably cost 3-400 for a purebred puppy each, so they intentionally breed them and sell them off under the radar.
              Kind of horrible when you think about it.

As for banned lists, the main breed banned here is Pitbulls, in 1991 after a series of reported maimings and fatalities from pitbulls they were banned, alot were destroyed.

Judging from the way Rottweilers are constantly being bred around here *predominantly africans and blacks in the UK, especially South East London* and the rising incidents of dog fights and attacks, wouldn't be suprised to see them on the list after 5-10 years either.

Comment

• I don't know my dog breeds but to raise any animal like that is totally wrong, I love animals but people who raise them for say example dog fighting or any type of thing for that matter should just be exiled from society, I mean it's bead enough we have countries going to war and what not but to have this sort of crap happening as well. Society has become crazy in my opinion.

Comment

• Black list overhere was:
                  Pittbull
                  Dogo Argentino
                  Mastino Napolitano
                  Fila Brasilleiro
                  American Staffordshire

Maybe i miss one but i get a bit sleepy All these dogs have a bad name. I say its the owners fault. Breeders can also have their share in selling twisted dogs. Make fast money and don't look how the pups parents are. People might end up with a dog that has alot of aggression inside. As for the owners...you don't take a dog for macho behaviour. Some breeds are dominant by nature and if you know that you make sure your in control to avoid accidents. Also make sure you socialize your dog and train it. Don't have to be big training just teach him basic things.

Comment

• We never picked "Macho" dogs anyway.

First dog we had, Max was a German Shepard/Mongrel cross.
                    Our current dogs, Mikey *I don't name them btw :p* is a Collie/Yorkshire Terrier cross and Pip is supposedly an oversized Yorkshire Terrier, but I really don't know if he is.

Pip

Mikey

Comment

• mikey reminds me of you, you guys look alike no offense

Comment

• Dogs for violence is just wrong. And docking their tails is very cruel.
                        We found two dumped rottweiler puppies (dunno if they are pure), and took them to the pound. No one claimed them, so after 3 weeks we took the girl, and someone else took the boy.

We didn't cut her tail, and she looks beautiful.
                        She's very timid. When we took her home, we had 2 cats. A few blood noses later, she learned to not go near them, and is very well behaved.
                        sigpic

Comment

• I love dogs! I have two pekingese, one grown up dog and one puppy.

Our puppy is bigger now (she grows fast, as pups do!)

Comment

• What a great picture.

Comment

• Nice pictures!!! Might aswell post a pic or 2 then

Comment

• DOGS!!!
                                On my list to do before I die: Buy A Husky and German Shepard.
                                I like big dogs.

And you could say I'm pissed off because I can't get them at the moment.
                                When I'm 18 and move out. XD

Comment

Working...
                                X