No announcement yet.

I'm Angry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I spent like all last night getting rid of an msn virus, im pissed off at myself for falling for it.
    Oh well, at least next week i'm upgrading and reformatting.

Comment

• I'm more amused than angry at my post count being reset

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude View Post
        Actually while you're fixing things, I seem to have the same problem that whenever I try and post a quick reply, it takes ages to reload the page, and once it does it says I tried posting too many replies *although by the time the page has reloaded my original reply has been posted*.

Is this a browser problem or a site one?
        I'm not sure, it could be that you just accessed the site at a bad time.

Originally posted by Helegad View Post
        I'm more amused than angry at my post count being reset
        Its a last ditch effort before you earn a ban. You've been too harsh on new members, spamming, and this is all I can think of to do to get your attention. You are seriously one shit post away from a ban, so stop. You'll get your posts back if you be on your best behavior. This was the straw that broke the camels back.
        Last edited by Dot50Cal; 12-03-2008, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Its a last ditch effort before you earn a ban. You've been too harsh on new members, spamming, and this is all I can think of to do to get your attention. You are seriously one shit post away from a ban, so stop. You'll get your posts back if you be on your best behavior.
          Hmmm maybe I should take a holiday.

Comment

• I've given you such preferential treatment, but now I'm getting people complaining about you disrespecting them, or other people complaining about your spam. Just calm down, stop spam posting to get your rank up. Rank means nothing here, seriously. Its just a nice little thing that ups with your posts. If people keep spamming, then I'll just remove it entirely.

Comment

• I am so failing Chemistry.
              Seibu teh geimu?
              ---

Comment

• I'm angry at... *scratches head*

hmmmmmmmm

The magical curse word?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dot50Cal View Post
                  If people keep spamming, then I'll just remove it entirely.
                  no don't, i love the ranking system here, it's fun, better than any other ive seen.

im angry cause gamefaqs banned me without a reason, stupid gamefaqs.

*stabs a gamefaqs moderator*

Comment

• ^ I agree. The ranking system is pretty neat. It always leaves me curious as to what the next monster or whatever is, hahaha.

Comment

• ^ yeah, although i don't like how NEMESIS is 35 but the damned Verdugo is 40.

NEMESIS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Verdugo.

Comment

• I always loose count of my post rank.

Comment

• I'm so maaaad!

So in biology today, we had this project to work on that would be due tomorrow, the day of our quiz. Our teacher then tells us that he's feeling nice so he knocks it back until Monday (the project). ...Only because he assigned an essay due tomorrow, though!

Granted, it's a mere three paragraphs, but still. He always pulls this shit on us and it annoys me to no end! D:

Comment

• Jesus. Fallout 3 is friggin buggy. If Bethesda made 1.5, we would probably see it being sold on retail right now even though it's not 100% finished.
                            Last edited by biohazard_star; 12-05-2008, 12:53 AM.
                            Seibu teh geimu?
                            ---

Comment

• I'm pissed because...

Well...

So basically, last Saturday my dad got me my christmas present early. It's an Asus G50VT (not the ones they sell at American Best Buys, it's a much nicer one... Although the ones they have at Best Buy have better covers ). It's a sweet looking laptop and it had some really good specs and a couple of people said they think I got a relatively good deal for it (I dunno, I should ask for more opinions on that... I *still* think my old laptop was overpriced and I got it from the same place).
                              Of course, I open it, admire it, turn it on... Before windows starts, there's a nice animation with this exploding logo and it even makes a "boom" sound effect... I download/install stuff everyone has (e.g. firefox or itunes), nothing I think would cause problems...

Turn it off for a bit, study, turn it back on. Makes the same "boom" sound that comes with the animation logo. Only this time the monitor's not turned on. I'm confused, so I turned it off again, then turn it on, it's back to normal. So I ignore it...

Next day, same thing happens. This time I had to turn it on and off multiple times before it starts working. Then after a while I put the computer to hibernate only have it do the same thing when I wake it. So I had to hold the power button for 10 seconds (tell-tale sign that something's wrong).

I thought it was a monitor problem at first. But then I realize that if I leave the computer on with it's blank screen the windows theme never goes on. Which means the OS isn't starting up. So I assume it's a bios problem and updated the bios... And it still doesn't work.

So last night I brought it to the Chinese shop my dad got it from before closing. Told the guy about the problem. I forgot the laptop charger, but the guy says it shouldn't be a problem because he has a universal one.
                              I go out to dinner with my family, then he calls and says that he actually *does* need the charger because apparently the 'universal one' doesn't work for my laptop. Which means that I had to bring it there this morning (well I got my dad to, since he was on his way to work).

Apparently he *still* hasn't figured out what's wrong with it. I'm going back to university tomorrow. And I'll have to be stuck with my current laptop until it's fixed, which I don't know when that is. Then I'm paranoid that if something is *really* wrong with the laptop I'd have to get it replaced. It's probably covered by the warranty, but still I'd have to go through the trouble of reinstalling/configering everything to my liking again... D:

Oh yeah, and exams are starting and my first exam's on Saturday. But that's not really something I'm worried or pissed off about.

(although on reflection I probably shouldn't be around a gaming-quality laptop during exam time, should I?)

Update: Hurrah! Defective Motherboard! And somehow it takes a week to get that checked and replaced.
                              The guy behind the counter was being a bit of an asshole too.
                              Last edited by JcFFx; 12-07-2008, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• BHStar, oh no, please don't say that. I'm getting Fallout 3 next week in a special edition. How bad is it? What are the major bugs?

Comment

Working...
                                X